Invalid password, even though it's 100% correct?

Kiraush

Decided I would recover a few of my old side accounts, so I requested my usernames and reset the password of one of them.

When I try to log into it, it continues to tell me the password is incorrect, even though I've reset it like three times...

Any ideas?

At first I thought maybe your account was frozen, but mourning skies is still active. It has a sunnyneo lookup and only one pet poogle on it. Maybe it's a glitch on NP's  end or someone has hacked your account.

At first I thought maybe your account was frozen, but mourning skies is still active. It has a sunnyneo lookup and only one pet poogle on it. Maybe it's a glitch on NP's  end or someone has hacked your account.

Different account, it's "kiraush_smith" "kirausaurus_rex" and "kirausaurus"

None of them appear on lookup, however it shows my pets when I try to log in, and it doesn't say it's frozen on an attempt to login, or when I look it up.

:'( So confusing.

Is the caps lock on? If the caps lock is on- even accidentally- it will affect the accuracy of the password. The same goes for the num lock being off if you use the number pad. I know it's all incredibly obvious, but I've yelled a very loud "Doh!!" in  that situation.

Is the caps lock on? If the caps lock is on- even accidentally- it will affect the accuracy of the password. The same goes for the num lock being off if you use the number pad. I know it's all incredibly obvious, but I've yelled a very loud "Doh!!" in  that situation.

Nope :( Checked that definitely

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

User Lookup: kiraush_smith question_mark.png

This account has been disabled.

User Lookup: kirausaurus_rex question_mark.png

User Lookup: kirausaurus question_mark.png

Eck, seems these accounts have been frozen :( 

Maybe if you are lucky, given this deep freeze, they were frozen for you protection after so many  failed login attempts. Submit a ticket with TNT. At some point they will tell you why .... hopefully. Were they all on the same email? If you use an IP blocker that's a big TNT no no. 

:'(

Thank you

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey, random question but did you participate in this years AC?

Nope :(

I just started playing again last week, and before that I don't believe I had logged in for at least five years