Any way to get rid of Basic Gift Box?

Since Trudy's Surprise has become a thing, I've collected 21 Basic Gift Boxes. I don't have anyone that I'd want to gift my few, basically worthless neocash items to, and they're just cluttering up my inventory. I know I can't just discard them, but there's gotta be some other way to get rid of them, right? I's just bugging me that even if I wanted to, I couldn't have a completely empty inventory.

The only thing you can really do is put them in your SDB, but you'll need to do that through your Quick Stock.

I have the same problem. Sorry I can't help, but I can offer sympathy! I have a heap of useless NC items that I've picked up from the Money Tree without realising what they were. They're pretty much worthless, but maybe I could organise some kind of giveaway...

I have the same problem. Sorry I can't help, but I can offer sympathy! I have a heap of useless NC items that I've picked up from the Money Tree without realising what they were. They're pretty much worthless, but maybe I could organise some kind of giveaway...

You most certainly could do that, just don't do it on Neo as it's against their rules. :)

Is it okay to be doing it here? I've had some success in another thread, but I'm not too familiar with the rules regarding NC. *eek*

Yes you can absolutely do your giveaway here and I see you've already started and I'm a bit late to the party. :)

How I wish there were a way for me to take these off your hands... ;)

OMGOSH SAME!

I have sooooo many things I'd love to send to my side accounts to customize my other pets, but I never seem to get lucky enough to win any  :sad01_anim: 

I would even be willing to buy some from the NC Mall if they sold them regularly!

• 2 weeks later...

OMGOSH SAME!

I have sooooo many things I'd love to send to my side accounts to customize my other pets, but I never seem to get lucky enough to win any  :sad01_anim: 

I would even be willing to buy some from the NC Mall if they sold them regularly!

You can get them from the NC Mall through the Gift Box Mystery Capsules. Each capsule has a guaranteed 2 boxes and it's possible to receive a max of 5 boxes from a single cap. I've been playing Trudy's Surprise everyday for the last year since it came out and I have around 30 gift boxes. Just hang in there and I'm sure you'll get some. :)

You can gift things to yourself. I've done that several times just to get rid of the boxes. Just send your useless stuff to yourself, and repeat as necessary. It's time consuming, but it gets rid of those pesky boxes! :)

This comment literally just saved me. I had no nc items I didn't need but have waaaayyy too many of those darn boxes..I never knew gifting to yourself works!

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have a lot of gift boxes and NC items in my SDB. If you want anything on this list, please message me back and I'll gift box it over to you.

Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion
Bamboo Grove Background
Dyeworks Winter Hue Brew Potion
Sparkling Ponytail Wig
Handheld Confetti Popsicle
Candy Face Paint
Flower Chain Chandelier
Paper Stars Garland
Assorted Magical Neggs

Closed as of 5:45 NST

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
Please do not revive old topics with off-topic posts. We have a topic for NC trading located here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

• hrtbrk locked this topic