Happy Flotsam Day!

Mouseykins

I can't say I'm a fan of either of these...

For some reason Woodland looks unsettling to me.

Aww I think the Woodland is perfect! I'm not terribly impressed by any wraith look; they're just so FLAT.

And what is that outfit supposed to be? Cheerleader? Rugby player? Some kind of collegiate thing, probably. The sweater could look ok under a smoking jacket or something, but I see no use for the other pieces.

I really like the Woodland one, HOWEVER the right hand should've been also outlined green, instead of this stupid brown :S if it is generally outlined green, why adding brown to just one limb? It makes me feel as though I had OCD and I  cannot stand that, I want to correct this mistake instantly :p

I'm not impressed by Wraith, as its outline is too smooth. I like the eyes, though, unlike in the Quiggle, they are not ridiculous :D

The outfit is nice, casual and neat, as an office worker or a computer geek, I'm not impressed with the collar or something, I would prefer it to add glasses :)