Account Frozen

zorna

I was on my account today and did my dailies and played a couple of games, went to make supper and when I came back I was no longer logged in and when I tried to login it said invalid pass word I tried a couple of times and still no luck. So I logged in to my side account to see if I could (I was able to) I then went to see my main account and it said that I was frozen.  I have been playing since September of 2008, I don't cheat or break the roles. I have no idea what I have done. I am very upset I had put a lot of time in to my account and don't want to start over. Any advice

Thanks for listening :(

The only advice I can give you is send in a ticket explaining your situation. Explain exactly what happened and hopefully you get your account back. Best of luck. c:

The only advice I can give you is send in a ticket explaining your situation. Explain exactly what happened and hopefully you get your account back. Best of luck. c:

Thanks I have all ready sent a ticket I really hope they will help me.

This is always my fear too.  It seems that you never know when you just won't be able to log in anymore.  At least what it seems like has been going on.  @mtsparky, do you ask about the AC in regards to the cheating? If so, I would think TNT/JS would have frozen during the AC, not later on.  JMO.

I'm sorry all your accounts were frozen. Were they with the same email? Also, Hey, did you participate in this years AC?

It was only my main account that was frozen my side account and I have the same email for both accounts. Yes I did participate in the AC and when I play I always play for Mystery Island and this is only the second time I ranked all star.

Just an update I got my account back today I'm a very happy lady.

Thanks TNT