Christmas in July - A Gifting Adventure

Mouseykins

As we have done before, we are bringing back the Christmas in July fun! Many of us here on the forums have such a fun time gifting things around Christmas, it's time to bring back the fun!

ChristmasInJuly.png

The rules are simple. Post some obtainable wishlist items and hope that the lovely TDN community will help you achieve them!

KEEP IN MIND:

• Overly expensive wishes may not be granted.
  • There is no guarantee that you will have any or all wishlist items granted to you.
  • Make sure your inventory isn't full.
  • Update your wishlists immediately if something has been sent to you to avoid duplicates.
  • NC items are allowed to be gifted, but are not required and NC wishes may not be granted.
  • GIVE THANKS!!!!!!

MESSAGE FROM MODS:

• Please keep your items gifted and thank you messages consolidated into one post. This is so we can keep the thread clean and everyone can find wishlists easily.
  • Let's keep this thread clean and have fun!

Oh man! I thought we only did this around Christmas! I'm super excited about this! I love sending gifts! I literally just finished organizing all my wishlists on the JNDB so perfect timing!

Happy gifting everyone! 

Here's my wishlist ------> http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/singing1633/

On the left hand side there's a list of wishlists that are all organized. Hopefully that makes it easier to find things! I'm hoping this new wishlist abilities will make it easier to gift people as well :D

Gifted by and special thanks to!;

• Ranga_Muffin
  • S_A
  • Songbirdsara
  • pulpfreeoj
  • Nielo
  • Rntracey1
  • xxdecemberzchildxx
  • OMG PAPERDOLL66!! Those items, just, eeee!!! Thank you!
  • Midnightspell_360! I LOVE SNOWGLOBES! Thank you!
  • Deboratibi 
  • coley
  • Mouseykins
  • nicolelouise
  • cate2013

Sorry if I missed anyone! I'm trying to keep up with it! If I didn't mention you let me know!

Gifted;

• Ranga_muffin - Spiky Bush and Snap Draik
  • S_A - Crude Map of Haunted Houses
  • Mouseykins - Battledome Coin & Rikti and Likti Stamp (may have spelled that wrong, can't remember what it's called! lol)
  • Pulpfreeoj - Blue Gnorbu Brush, Blue Gnorbu Comb, Gnorbu Conditioning Shampoo, Blue Cybunny Scissors, Orange Chicken and Lime Milkshake.
  • Quisquose - Faerieland Petpet Shopkeeper Stamp and Snowglobe Faerie Stamp
  • rntracey1 - Talk Like a Pirate
  • Songbirdsara - Jhudora Bobblehead <3
  • Nemireth - Dainty Blue and Purple Face Paint
  • Coley - I sent quite a few items, had a ton of the spooky food/gross food in my SDB!
  • Nielo - Minitheus Plushie, Cloud Elephante Plushie, and Brown Evil Fuzzle
  • just4dailies - 10 Shiny Obsidian
  • Sheepit - Soggy Old Boxes
  • Paperdoll66 - Faerie Usukis and About Roberta (I LOVE Roberta by the way!) 
  • Wildirishrubyrose - Pretty Spring Uni Set
  • Deboratibi - The Wicked Little Uni, The Shadowy Shoyru, Snackrifice Polarchuck Plushie, Bride of Frankenstein Usuki, Cubefish Plushie, Spying the Dark Faerie Way, Greyed Expectations, Pete the Polarchuck, Parachuting for Polarchucks, Plushie Polarchucks, Dung Polarchuck and Sketch Polarchuck (Lucked out with quite a few SDB items!)
  • Je3jennika - Sparkling Pink New Year Juice and Delicious Neopets 10th Birthday Cake
  • Nicolelouise - Lost Desert Paintbrush Plushie, Cobral in a Basket, Iyana the Earth Faerie, The Definitive Snowglobe Guide, Tales of the Esophagor, Mystery Island Monthly, Squared Maracite Coin, and Seaweed Design Maracite Coin
  • Singittome - Faerie Lutari Plushie
  • Midnight_spell360 - Dark Chocolate Shoyru
  • Mother3fan100 - Neoquest II Tent

Edited by Musical_Shoyru

I do enjoy these gift giving events!

My wishlists are nearly up to date, working on them now.

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/ranga_muffin/

Thank-you for my gifts so far!

(Note to myself)

sent:

Musical_Shoyru | quisquose | S_A | Mouseykins | pulpfreeoj | Songbirdsara | Nemireth | Nielo | Just4dailies | Coley | rntracy | paperdoll66 | wildirishrubyrose | deboratibi | je3jennika | Sheepit | midnight | nicolelouise | yukicondylura | decchild

I always enjoy doing these as well!

I have just updated my wishlist all that I care to right now, I may break the page if I add more items but there is a lot to choose from.

I'm a huge stamp collector so any stamps I don't have in my album are always welcome. I do have a stamp list here, just enter my username of Mouseykins and set the variables to Need and Stamp to see what I'm missing.

Everything on my wishlist has been organized and categorized by price. If you have any issues, pleas send me a PM.

You can find my wishlist in the button in my signature or it's located here. :)

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who have sent me gifts already! I will start my gifting on Sunday when I have more time. :)

Oh man, this is always so fun. 

Here are my wishlists. I'm working on some gifts!

ETA: I'm keeping my wishlist up to date on Jellyneo. Trying to find a way to generate the petpage coding, but it seems they've removed that function for now? Or, I just can't find it. Anyway thanks to everyone who gifts me anything, it's all quite appreciated! I've added you to my thanks page if you have, BUT please feel free to tell me if you'd prefer to remain anonymous!

Edited by pulpfreeoj

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday and merry gifting time.  <3

My wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/quisquose/118469/?order_by=4

(I will begin gifting tonight! :D )

THANKS to: ranga_muffin, Songbirdsara, S_A/systematic_anomaly, Nielo/marjolein71, musical_shoyru/rockangel_star, just4dailies/rejoyce_20, paperdoll66, midnight_spell360, nicolelouise/vetski2, rntracy1/rn_tracy_rn, Je3Jennika. I have gifted all of you in return or will very soon (nicolelouise). <3

Edited by quisquose

gnorbu mane care sent to pulpfreeoj.  Will try to get a list up, but I prefer to give.  Always looking for items for my pirate themed gallery.  Feel free to check it out and send whatever I don't already have.

Edit:  my wish list http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/rntracy1/103459/

Oooh, I love this! Can't wait to run through all of your wishlists :-D 

As for me, I'm simple! I'm always looking for codestones to train my battlepet, and 15 icon muffins for her to throw at those rascally opponents :-D I also collect faerie items, feel free to browse my Faerie Wishlist!

Huge thank yous to Ranga, S.A., pulpfreeoj, Musical Shoyru and rejoyce_20 for the gifts!

Wow, thank you decchild, marjolein, paperdoll, rn_tracy and twiggy! Thank you midnight_spell!! 

I missed a few thank yous, but please know that I appreciated the gifts! 

Thank you to spidermanfan and vetski.

I had lots of fun doing this back in December! I'll get to scouring all the wishlists soon! I'll link my wishlist right here.

Edit: Thank you so much to everyone who's gifted me! I'm sorry I haven't had the time to gift everyone back yet, but I'm just about to start.

Gifts sent to (so far): Musical_Shoyru; S_A; Nielo; pulpfreeoj; just4dailies; ranga_muffin; Songbirdsara; decchild; Je3jennika; nicolelouise; paperdoll66

If your name is on this list but you didn't get a gift from me please let me know!

Edited by Nemireth

This is awesome. :)

I'm collecting both Gross Foods and Spooky Foods for two differently themed galleries, if anyone wants to gift their too-cheap-to-bother-selling items from those categories. Or the rest of my gallery wishes are here. http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/zaldazomutt/
Please ignore the fact that I have so many wishlists... haha, I use them to keep myself on track in achieving my goals. 

Here's a great big THANK YOU! to:

systemic_anomaly
     marjolein71
     pulpfreeoj
     rockangel_star
     rejoyce_20
     rn_tracy_rn
     baaabeee
     ranga_muffin
     xxdecemberzchildxx
     deboratibi
     paperdoll66
     songbirdsara
     midnight_spell360
     vetski2

*If I missed anyone, please mail me!

Given to so far (I'm really slow at this!):

musical_shoyru, ranga_muffin, S_A, nielo (marjolein), pulpfreeoj, rn_tracy_rn, songbirdsara, just4dailies (rejoyce), paperdoll66, deboratibi, vetski2

One question: Does this event have an "end date"? I won't be able to focus on wish granting until next week as this weekend is really busy.

Since it's Christmas in July, I'd think it would end July 31st? That's when I'm going to stop in any case, so you have lots of time. :)

Great idea, I finally got around to making a wishlist (I mostly collect plushies), and I'll start looking through the other wishlists now. :)

:happydance: Many thanks to:

S_A

Musical_Shoyru

ranga_muffin

Nemireth

just4dailies

baaabeee (sorry, I couldn't find your TDN username)

rntracy1

deboratibi

midnight_spell360 (wow!)

quisquose

Je3jennika

paperdoll66 (wow, that's a lot of plushies!)

coley

nicolelouise :)

Songbirdsara

Mouseykins

gnorbu mane care sent to pulpfreeoj.  Will try to get a list up, but I prefer to give.  Always looking for items for my pirate themed gallery.  Feel free to check it out and send whatever I don't already have.

Edit:  my wish list http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/rntracy1/103459/

hey I can't find your neopets username anywhere! It's possible we're already friends, but I don't know which one to send it too! lol

If you want to gift me, send me Soggy Old Boxes! I wanna see how many I can squeeze into my gallery... :P

Codestones would also be nice. :)

Oh this sounds so fun! I'll be looking through everyone's wish lists!
I'm stocking up on shiny obsidian, dung etc. for the rubbish avvie. I don't have anything I really collect. I'd like to work toward the stamp avvies once I get some other item ones out of the way.

Edit: My wish list can be found here: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/rejoyce_20/

Thank you so much for the stamps & piles of dung, etc.! Oh what a sentence :P

Edit: I've removed the rubbish items from my wishlist. Thank you all for your help in obtaining the avatar!

hey I can't find your neopets username anywhere! It's possible we're already friends, but I don't know which one to send it too! lol

Sorry, I took it down cuz of all the things going on with neo lately. I will PM you.

Edit: GIVEN

Jhudora Swing given to Musical Shoyru @ rockangel_star

Functional Grey Chair x2 and fancy perfume shelf given to S_A @ systemic_anomaly

spotted kiko plushie given to Nielo

taelia stained glass window, dark faerie dreams given to songbird sara

GX-4 Oscillabot Coin given to ranga_muffin

tusk care for moehogs and the missing koi given to paperdoll66

Award Winner Glow Sparkling Powder Puff given to je3jennika

wand of the dark faerie stamp given to Quisquose

lotus xweetok fan given to Mouseykins

wocky perfume bottle given to twiggy321177

Thank you

Thank you to pulpfreeoj for the seagrass tea!!

Thank you to S_A for peg leg percival plushie!!

Thanks to just4dailies and songbirdsara for the black pawkeet stamp and pirate chia plushie

Thanks rangamuffin for black pawkeet stamp

Thanks to nielo for 3 chocolate dubloon coins

Thank you to paperdoll66 for the Deluxe Pirate Ships Wheel and the Pirate Carmariller

Thank you to midnight_spell360 for Scarblades Pirate Hat and pirate fuzzle and MANY MORE!!!

Thank you to je3jennika for gnorbu chocolate dubloon coin

Note to self: given to, just4dailies,pulpfreeoj, S_A, Musical shoyru, Coley, Nielo, songbirdsara, ranga_muffin,

paperdoll66, je3jennika, midnight_spell360, quisquose, mouseykins, twiggy321177

Sorry to anyone who has tried to gift me. I didn't have my neopets username up because of everything that has been going on with neo lately. I have put it back up, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I forgot it wasn't up there. :rolleyes_anim:

****The gifts have been coming in very fast.  I haven't been able to thank everyone PERSONALLY for each gift received, but I want you to know that I appreciate each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart.  They can be viewed in my Gallery at any time. 

My wishlist is a list of all the books my pet hasn't read.  It unfortunately takes a little while to load.

Thank you baaabeee, Nielo, ranga_muffin, rn_tracy1, just4dalies, deboratio, midnightspell360, quisquose, S_A, Musical_Shoyru, deccihild, Nemireth,

coley, nicolelouise, and Mouseykins!  My pet thinks you have better taste in books than I do.  She has read them all without any complaints.

Edited by paperdoll66

This is awesome and I can't wait to start looking at everybody's wishlists and searching for the items! This is mine - and I would like any kind of petpetpet and any books to read to my pets, as well as items and furniture for my classic neohome. Also, I'm not sure if it's custom to add your Neopets username or not, but mine is the same as it is here: wildirishrubyrose.

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/wildirishrubyrose/120007/

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/wildirishrubyrose/120117/

Thank you so much baaabeee, rejoyce_20, marjolein71, ranga_muffin, midnight_spell360, rockangel_star, mother3fan100, paperdoll66, je3jennika, systemic_anomaly, vetski2, and rejoyce_20 for your gifts!!!

I actually don't have anything on my wishlist, but would anyone like codestones? I'll be more than happy to spam anyone who wants codestones!  :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: 

You guys, I'm so spoiled by y'all! I didn't really have anything I specifically wanted, and to get so many things I didn't even realise I really liked--*keels over from squealing and joy.*

Thank you to Nemireth for the coin. I don't have that one in my stamp collection.

Thank you S_A for the stamp. I don't have that one either, and I've been trying to collect stamps for the avatar.

Thank you nicolelouise for the stamp. Oh goodness, I'm closer to filling out my Snowy Valley page!

Thank you midnight for the stamps! I didn't have all of them and I'm so happy!!!

Thank you nicolelouise for the (aborted) codestones!

Thank you ranga_muffin for the scarabs and stamps!

Thank you paperdoll66 for the stamps! 

:laughingsmiley:

If you want to gift me, send me Soggy Old Boxes! I wanna see how many I can squeeze into my gallery... :P

I can't send you boxes, your inventory is full lol

Oooh, I love this! Can't wait to run through all of your wishlists :-D

As for me, I'm simple! I'm always looking for codestones to train my battlepet, and 15 icon muffins for her to throw at those rascally opponents :-D I also collect faerie items, feel free to browse my Faerie Wishlist!

Huge thank yous to Ranga, S.A., pulpfreeoj, Musical Shoyru and rejoyce_20 for the gifts!

Songbirdsara said she uses them for training, decchild.

I've gifted a few of you so far! And I'm definitely following this topic so I can keep on gifting :D

My wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/deboratibi/120069/
Note: I collect infinite amounts of Small Unidentified Skull and I can never have enough codestones!
Polarchuck items are for my gallery.

Thanks to [  <3 ] baaabeee, Musical_Shoyru, Nielo, midnight_spell360, just4dailies, decchild, je3jennika, rejoyce_20,  ranga_muffin, S_A, paperdoll66, nicolelouise

You guys are amazing!