Christmas in July - A Gifting Adventure

Mouseykins

I don't have a wishlist like I have seen on other people's sites - 

I would love to have a paintbrush other than christmas - something like disco, maractite, or strawberry!

I would also like to have an item like the helm of recovery to help in the battle domes...

that's all...thanks!

I've never done a gift exchange like this! I'm still working in my wishlist, but the link is: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/je3jennika/119098/

I've been away from Neopets for a while so it's been fun to get back to it and redo my gallery and work on my pet stats for Battledome! Hopefully I can gift something to one of you and make you happy!

I've gifted a few of you so far! And I'm definitely following this topic so I can keep on gifting :D

My wishlist: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/deboratibi/120069/

Note: I collect infinite amounts of Small Unidentified Skull and I can never have enough codestones!

Polarchuck items are for my gallery.

Thanks to [  <3 ] baaabeee

I have The Wicked Little Uni for you. I sent a friend request so I can get it to you!

I have The Wicked Little Uni for you. I sent a friend request so I can get it to you!

Just so you and everyone know, you don't have to be friends to send items :) You can copy and paste their username into the blank box under the drop box, although I like adding everyone too xD

I am back from a loong hiatus and well i feel like I wanted to see. still um... you can look at this if ya want even though some of the things are expensive. http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/gbyoshi/also my neopets username is mother3fan100

Your inventory is full. Mind to move a couple of things so you can be gifted? :)

I don't have a wishlist like I have seen on other people's sites - 

I would love to have a paintbrush other than christmas - something like disco, maractite, or strawberry!

I would also like to have an item like the helm of recovery to help in the battle domes...

that's all...thanks!

I have glowing, striped, split, and speckled paint brushes- can you pick 1 from that list to gift you?

Well TDN Forum buddies, I tried my best to get at least a few things from everyone's list that I as a newbie could achieve. If I missed you, I will try to get you later as I am in desperate need of sleep. So far I sent gifts to nemireth/songbirdsara/rntracy1 (if I sent it to the right account-I hope I did)/ neilo/ quisquose/mouseykins/ s_a/ ranga_muffin/Musical_Shoyru/ just4dailies/ paperdoll66/wildirishrubyrose/Je3jennika/coley/Sheepit

and I made this list for emonts bc I didn't have exactly what they wanted and if yukicandylura could also pick from my paint brush list bc I only have a 2 year acct. and do not have enough np to get anything on your wishlist, sorry! Night All!

Edited by midnight_spell360

If you want to gift me, send me Soggy Old Boxes! I wanna see how many I can squeeze into my gallery... :P

Codestones would also be nice. :)

IXvJ0RC.png

Thanks everyone! xD I will definitely update my gallery in a few days to include these. :p

For the people who sent me codestones, thank you so much! Any gift is much appreciated. c:

Hi all,

I had a blast doing this last Christmas, so I'm keen to do it again.  I've spent most of today sorting out my wishlists  http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/vetski2/

My daughter, who is too young to be part of the forum, would like to be a part of the action if she can.  Whether she'll actually get around to doing anything, though, I'm not sure.  I'll let you know if she does actually start to gift, so you'll know who it's from.

As for me, I love going shopping for other people!

EDIT:

Received with thanks from:

Nielo (my apologies!)

Musical_Shoyru

decchild

midnight_spell360 (and the gifts just keep coming!)

ranga_muffin

S_A

just4dailies

Nemerith

paperdoll66 (Can I just say OMG?)

rntracy1

Je3jennika

Deboratibi

CassandraA

quisquose

Given to: Musical_Shoyru

decchild

midnight_spell360

ranga_muffin

justfordailies

S_A

Nemerith

paperdoll66

Nielo

coley

pulpfreeoj

quisquose

rntracy1

songbirdsara

wildirishrubyrose

yukicondylura

Sheepit

Mouseykins

Deboratibi

Je3jennika

Edited by nicolelouise

Hi all,

I had a blast doing this last Christmas, so I'm keen to do it again.  I've spent most of today sorting out my wishlists  http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/vetski2/

My daughter, who is too young to be part of the forum, would like to be a part of the action if she can.  Whether she'll actually get around to doing anything though, I'm not sure.  I'll let you know if she does actually start to gift, so you'll know who it's from.

As for me, I love going shopping for other people!

Does your daughter have anything she'd like? A wishlist maybe?

Does your daughter have anything she'd like? A wishlist maybe?

She does. http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/cate2013/

I'm not sure what's on her wishlists these days; it's been a while since I've had a look.  She doesn't have a lot of np to spend, and I've warned her to not go overboard but to just spend what she can afford, but I think she would be beyond thrilled with anything she received back from people.

I'm currently beyond thrilled with what people have gifted me.  I got called away from the computer to watch highlights of the Tour De France with the rest of the family, and when I came back some of you had been very busy indeed!  Thanks to everyone.  I will go back and update my original post soon, but I'm also trying to accept gifts, place them where they go, update JN, keep my own spreadsheet so I don't forget who to write a thank you pm to, and that's all before I even get a chance to look at anyone else's wishlists.  And it's nearly midnight here and I'll be going to bed very soon!  Aaaaaaahhhh!!!  It's crazy but I love it!

EDIT:

When I wrote a sentence after putting up my daughter's wishlist, the space between the wishlist and the sentence got absorbed into the blue hypertext link.  That's why the link didn't work.  I've fixed it now.  Should work fine.  And I should have remembered to start a new line...

EDIT: And it still wasn't working, but now it definitely does.  I don't understand how this one is any different, but for some reason this one works.  Go figure.  I'm definitely not IT minded!

Edited by nicolelouise

She does.  http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/cate2013/ I'm not sure what's on her wishlists these days; it's been a while since I've had a look.  She doesn't have a lot of np to spend, and I've warned her to not go overboard but to just spend what she can afford, but I think she would be beyond thrilled with anything she received back from people.

*Note to nicolelouise: this is the message I got when I clicked on your link on a 404 Meepit-infested page

Not Found

What you were looking for could not be found.

Is your daughter's neopet username cate2013 ? Maybe I can puzzle this out. I'll try. ;)

I see charms and keyrings in her Gallery. I also see that she reached Rank 1 in the AC game, so maybe she wanted a prize from AC that she didn't have points for (she was on Faerieland)? If there's anything else she would like, just post to let us know, ok? :P

PS- I sent cate2013 some retired keyrings (boy is my SDB getting more manageable, lol) but I can't send her a neomail to try to tell her that I am not a stalker and that I am a TDN Forum buddy of her mom...so please tell her for me so she isn't confused by the random stuff coming to her. Thanks!

She does.  http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/cate2013/ I'm not sure what's on her wishlists these days; it's been a while since I've had a look.  She doesn't have a lot of np to spend, and I've warned her to not go overboard but to just spend what she can afford, but I think she would be beyond thrilled with anything she received back from people.

*Note to nicolelouise: this is the message I got when I clicked on your link on a 404 Meepit-infested page

Not Found

Is your daughter's neopet username cate2013 ? Maybe I can puzzle this out. I'll try. ;)

I see charms and keyrings in her Gallery. I also see that she reached Rank 1 in the AC game, so maybe she wanted a prize from AC that she didn't have points for (she was on Faerieland)? If there's anything else she would like, just post to let us know, ok? :P

PS- I sent cate2013 some retired keyrings (boy is my SDB getting more manageable, lol) but I can't send her a neomail to try to tell her that I am not a stalker and that I am a TDN Forum buddy of her mom...so please tell her for me so she isn't confused by the random stuff coming to her. Thanks!

I sent her a few (I think more than 10?) already yesterday. 

I don't see wishlists for you two! Is there anything you guys would like? Thanks!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to ask the wonderful o players who gifted me some great items for my gallery. I am so touched by your kindness! Thank you deboratibi, systematic_anomaly, rn_tracy1_rn. I'll keep adding more names because a lot of you gifted things to me but I didn't keep track properly. But THANK YOU!!!!!

Also thank you to Scooby_shaggy, rangamuffin, midnightspell. I know there were a few more gifts sent but I didn't realize neopets wouldn't keep the log after I accepted. So if IU didn't mention you I'm so sorry but I appreciate your kindness!!!

And Decemberschild, I love codestones! I'm training my eyrie constantly

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Not Found

Yes, I should have started a new line when I started a new sentence after the wishlist link, because it looked at the space between the two as an extra 'character' in the link.  My fault, but it's fixed now!  Thank you for the keyrings (on her behalf, she's still asleep but when she gets up I know she'll be excited) and I'll let her know.  I'll ask her about the AC, too.

Here is my list http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/sunshine_whiskey/

It's not finished yet, but anything is very much appreciated.

Thank you rejoyce_20 has given you Faerie Furniture Shopkeeper Stamp and the Gruslen

Thank you midnight_spell360 has given you Faerie Lutari Plushie

Thank you paperdoll66 for the two map pieces.

Thank you rockangel_star for the faerie lutari plushie

Thank you scooby_shaggy2004 for the Fountain Faerie Stamp

Is this her wishlist, nicolelouise?  The link still wasn't working for me.

emonts, I have a Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush, but your account settings only allows Neofriends to send you gifts.

That is it.  *shakes head*  I have no idea how your link is different from the one I had up, but yours works, so I've cut and pasted and it should all be good now.  Thank you very much!!!

Thank you, rntracy1, for helping me figure out how to make a wish list. I put together a gourmet food wish list for my Aisha, Kokariia. She has 297 Gourmet Food Club points. PLEASE get only 1 item, a cheap one. I tried to put a limit that nothing over 50k, but there is a lot of cheap stuff she has not eaten yet. Thanks, you guys are the best.

Link: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/midnight_spell360/

Thank you, nicolelouise, for giving me two needed stamps: Maraquan Troop Stamps & Bottled Faerie Stamp! :)

While trying to buy a faerie lutari plushie for singittome, this happened:

Pant_Devil_Evil_Twin.png

Instant karma! Lol  :laughingsmiley:

Thank you, just4dailies for the puntec fruit, space rock soup, chokato crepe, completely non-lethal sandwich, and plurblare fruit bowl.

Thank you, singittome for the Asparagus Chocolate Cupcake and Charcoal Jelly Beans .

Thank you, paperdoll for the cone-shaped orange & deviled eggs.

Thank you, Musical_Shoyru for the dark chocolate shoyru.

Thank you, rntracy1 for the Crypt Chips-nothing wakes the dead like those Crypt Chips, I tell you! Lol And for the Organic Peanut, Dark Chocolate Poogle, Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake (I'm glad my fasting is over, I want to eat these treats now!) and the red, blue, & green neocola tokens.

Thank you ranga_muffin for Chocolate Chip Nerkmid Biscuit (remember get only 1 from the list!).

Thank you decchild for the Carved Cataloupe , Orange Chocolate Tuskaninny, and Aubergine Casserole (I guess it beats mom's tuna casserole, lol).

Thank you rntracy1 for Screlon Juice. I think my Inventory is pretty well stocked guys, thanks so much! So I'm good andore gourmet food probably until December, thanks to all of your overwhelming generosity!  :rambo:

Thank you ranga_muffin for the Evil Blancmange and Raptraphant Leg. Kokariia is on her way towards that "pie in the sky" Gourmet Food Club inner circle.  :laughingsmiley: She is at 301, thanks to y'all!

Thank you quisquose for The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity (TDMBGPOP) Stamp! Helps fill my Faerieland page!  :woot:

Thank you deborati for the Cracked Keno Egg, Space Fungus Sundae, Chip Butty Pizza, Flaming Super Hot Pasty, and Extra Gherkin Hot Dog! Kokariia is set until December, everyone-she will be eating gourmet for months to come! Thank you!! :laughingsmiley:

Again, thank you rntracy1 for the Boingari Smoothie and the Neocola Slushie, you are too generous! 

You guys are the best!  :santa:

I am going to use my Wishlist as a Guide to trying to get Kokariia close to the Inner Circle of the Gourmet Food Club Foodies but the top pets have 1300+, so I have a long way to go. But thanks to your generous gifts, I am a whole lot closer than I could do on my own. Thank you again!!

7/21/16 :  Thank you Neilo (marjolein71) for Magenorb Juice, Protein on the Go, Organic Walnut, and Cabbage Cupcake, you are super nice to gift me so much! 

7/24/16 : Thank you deborati for Molten Frosting Cake Slice, Fish Flavor Ice Cream, Chocolate Fish, Snailcorn Parfait (Parfait is the MOST delicious thing on the planet! EVERYBODY loves Parfait! Ain't nobody says "Parfait? No, I don't like Parfait."~Donkey from Shrek I ), and Simple Fyora Cake.

Your generosity is stuffing my Inventory & Aisha! Lol

Thank you Je3jennika for Marshmallows with Gravy and Molten Frosting Cake Slice (do you want me to send this back to you or the np for it? My Aisha ate deborati's slice before I got this post-but my sister's Vandagyre is a Food Club Foodie Pet and I could pay you for this treat to send to her pet). You are most kind! Thanks again so much! 

7/29/16 Thank you Nemireth for the Sakmet Palace Cake, Refreshing Oasis Water, Potato Ice Cream, and Korbat Wing Soup! You are awesome and July is nearly done! Thank you everyone for so much generosity and great gifts! 

This is my thank you and gifts given post!

Thank You's to:

• Musical_Shoyru for the two stamp album items!
  • Ranga_Muffin for the Xweetok Skirt, I'm sure Eavvy will love it!
  • Songbirdsara for the Building Igloos with Taelia book!
  • Pulpfreeoj for the Lady Draik Knight Upper Armour!
  • Just4dailies for the Faerie Tales (TCG)!
  • S_A for the Evil Coconut!
  • Nielo for the faerie Book!
  • Paperdoll66 for the Kougra Mask and Draik Wearables!
  • Je3jennika for the faerie Book!
  • Deboratibi for the Baby Paint Brush! Just about fell out of my chair when I seen this! <3
  • Midnight_Spell360 for all the books and the two stamps! I didn't see your wishlist posted, so PM me if you have one. If you don't then thank you very much for your kindness and generosity. It is much appreciated.
  • Singittome for the Easygoing Xweetok clothes!
  • Anonymous member for the Healing Potion (TCG) card!
  • Decchild for the Two Dubloon Coins. Eavvy is so thrilled that she can continue her training! :)

Gifts Given:

• Musical_Shoyru: Jhudoras Swirling Cocktail and Jhudora Throne
  • Ranga_Muffin: Shoyru Wooden Toy and Kacheek Wooden Toy
  • Songbirdsara: Orn Codestone and Grey Faerie Potion
  • Pulpfreeoj: Your Lemon Bubble Pizza pieces (x6)
  • Just 4 Dailies: Some Mystery Island Stamps you were missing.
  • S_A: The first 15 items off your wishlist, I know it doesn't add up to the coconut but I hope you'll be happy with the goodies I chose. :D I may do some more gifting later and you'll be #1 on my list.
  • Nielo: Alien Aisha Plushie and Acara Acrobat Plushie.
  • Paperdoll66: 10 books for you!
  • Je3jennika: Glitter 101 and Fyora Lollyswirl.
  • Singittome: Something special!
  • Anonymous Member: I bought a few things from your shop since I know you're saving up to replace things after an account breech. (You know who you are!)

More gifting later on, must take a break and get some dishes done so I can make supper. I took screenshots so as I go through them I'll add your names to my thank  you's. :)

More gifts have been sent, Going through my screenshots one at a time so I will get to you in my thank you's! :)

Finished gifting back to "almost" everyone who has gifted me, I still need to find something nice for Deb. I will try and gift a little something to each of you that have a wishlist posted, provided it is in my price range. :)