Thoughts on just keeping your neopets in the NeoLodge consistently?

Exactly Jelly! :laughingsmiley:  Plus, whatever food items you pick up during dailies are never enough to feed all 4 pets and I still have to go hunt down extra items, hope everybody likes what they get and go through the tedium of clicking, loading, clicking and waiting....  :mellow:  :tired:  :sleeping_03anim:

Yep! Also...because the giant jelly's a total troll and likes to give you nasty jellies that you'd feel bad about feeding to your pets, or they won't eat anyway...

Look at us busy justifying ourselves, lol :laughingsmiley:

To be honest, I think the Neolodge feature could expand hugely and take a whole lot more NP out of the system. It's super basic right now, there could be more lodges, and new and existing lodges could be more specific about their locations, and have tailored activities to match.

Like in the mountain lodge where I like to put my pets: There could be rock climbing, paragliding, skiing, white water rafting, quad-biking, wildlife watching, painting...

Then bring out an avatar! lol. Hmm, something like Seasoned Traveller, that you only get if you've stayed in every lodge for a certain period of time. Then another one like Neopian Jetsetter which would need you to stay in the most expensive lodge, with ALL the extras, for a year or something, lol.

It's a really good thing that I don't actually get to dream up avatars, because I'd make people jump through many hoops to get them. :woot:

I used to feel bad about it, but I don't now.  Given the option, I would rather stay in a hotel than live on a diet of jelly, Space Slushies, Space Faerie Cereal, Space Faerie Cupcakes, Starry Cookie Piles, Starry Crunch, and Triple Tier Space Faerie Cakes.  They can eat a balanced diet in the hotel.