Happy Ixi Day!

hrtbrk

Aw, it looks so beautiful! Makes me wish I had an Ixi. I especially love the eye color on this one.

I guess I never knew there was a Swamp Gas colour! Lol

I LOVE the water color! I'm going to get a water pet eventually, maybe a Peophin! They're so pretty!

This reminds me that I really like Ixi's. The water colour is really nice. I agree with Wildbreeze on the details & the eyes are really pretty! I'm not sure exactly what I think of swamp gas. I guess for an Ixi there could be some Sophie customization with that colour? There's really not much detail to it in my opinion .

oh I really love both of them! this is one of the best swamp gas neopets so far (I guess I like techo, too, I remember it quite well)
And I love the details on water one, very precise, meticulous and looking well, though I would like some more wave-y parts, maybe on the ears, hair, or a bit, just a bit longer wave on the tail :) still, I really like these colours.
And I really like the new folk outfit, I love the headband most <3 though I miss the times when there were 2 outfits at once...
ixi-outfit-folk.jpgclo_Ixi_folk_neckpiece.gif clo_Ixi_folk_jacket.gif clo_Ixi_folk_headband.gif clo_Ixi_folk_dress.gif