Hi all,

I'm trying to send someone an NC mall item using a gift box.  It's the first time I've done it.  It keeps asking me for my password and pin and telling me that the password is incorrect.  I'm using the password that I use to log into my account.  Am I not doing the right thing?  Is there some other password to the NC Mall that I've forgotten or something?  I know I'm typing in the right password for logging into the account, and I didn't set a pin, so it can't be that.  I've also tried just submitting it without trying to put in a password and it still comes up as incorrect password.

What am I doing wrong????  Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nic

I'm really not sure how to help because yes, it should be your neo password. I have done a couple of trades recently and am 100% certain I used the neo password with no issues. I think it's case sensitive... could your computer be accidentally defaulting a capital letter in your password if it starts with a lower case? My new computer does this, so thought it might be worth mentioning.

I'm really not sure how to help because yes, it should be your neo password. I have done a couple of trades recently and am 100% certain I used the neo password with no issues. I think it's case sensitive... could your computer be accidentally defaulting a capital letter in your password if it starts with a lower case? My new computer does this, so thought it might be worth mentioning.

Thanks.  It's an idea I can check out, although I don't recall it happening before, but with me and technology anything is possible.

EDIT: It's all good.  I've just realised I was trying to use the password for one of my side accounts in my main account.  :* 

In my defense, it was rather late and I don't think I was firing on all cylinders... :sad01_anim: