Second FREE Birthday Cupcake!

Mouseykins

The second FREE NC Mall Birthday cupcake is free in the NC Mall! The 9th Birthday Candy Cupcake will only be available for a limited time, so don't dawdle and get yours soon! Besides awarding an item, this cupcake also awards 3 Movement points.

mall_cupcake_candy.gifmall_fp_candy.gif

You can claim these on your sides too!

Hmm, both these items work for my rainbow gallery, but then I also like the makeup and could use it for customization. I'm gonna put the cupcake in my gallery for now and decide later if I want to get/use the makeup.

I still don't understand why, year after year, they offer cupcakes with movement points. Now that I've started training a battle pet again it would be nice to get some stat increasers that are more useful for the battledome. I'm sure many other battlers would have to agree with that, right?

As for the makeup, I think it's cute... It doesn't really fit my pets though.

Hmm, both these items work for my rainbow gallery, but then I also like the makeup and could use it for customization. I'm gonna put the cupcake in my gallery for now and decide later if I want to get/use the makeup.

can't you claim it on side accounts, and send it to your main account, too? You know, with the box?

I'm glad for the freebie, it's cute, the makeup is fun, but... movement points? Why? They took away the point of movement points YEARS ago...

I've heard some of the BD items can be used only with a particular amount of movement points. However, I remember something that if you have a particular movement, and you use a particular weapon, you get the avatar or something, I don't know whether I've misheard it or I've created something from the scraps of my memory ;p

I've heard some of the BD items can be used only with a particular amount of movement points. However, I remember something that if you have a particular movement, and you use a particular weapon, you get the avatar or something, I don't know whether I've misheard it or I've created something from the scraps of my memory ;p

There's only one battledome item to my knowledge that requires movement points, and it's the Heavy Robe of Thievery. While that used to be a great item for stealing weapons, it doesn't even work in the new battledome. I'm 99.9% sure it's not worth training many, many hours and spending boatloads of neopoints just to block two light icons. There are better alternatives for that.

Maybe cupcakes awarding movement point is pure passive aggression...maybe there's some secret agenda...maybe...there's no thought behind it at all?

Will we ever know?

Something for someone to send an editorial question about maybe? Think they'd even answer something like that?

Maybe cupcakes awarding movement point is pure passive aggression...maybe there's some secret agenda...maybe...there's no thought behind it at all?

Will we ever know?

Something for someone to send an editorial question about maybe? Think they'd even answer something like that?

Is JumpStart purposely giving us movement point cupcakes to irk us? I smell a part 3 for my story :D

Is JumpStart purposely giving us movement point cupcakes to irk us? I smell a part 3 for my story :D

If you write it down it makes it true you know! xD