Alien Aisha Customization

The fog can look a bit weird, so I'll just post the link: https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1206507

You may not even like the fog, so try experimenting! You might find a nice foreground item that fits your preferences. c:

The fog can look a bit weird, so I'll just post the link: https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1206507

You may not even like the fog, so try experimenting! You might find a nice foreground item that fits your preferences. c:

I was considering doing something like this with my Alien Aisha, but gave up on the idea when I didn't have another customization in mind for the black flowers.

medium_preview.png

It looks good with the fog, too.

I like the original, I am just not crazy about ink frame.  While I do like them, I think there are limited uses for them. 

Thanks! :)

S_A and Sheepit: I really like the fog foreground, I think I'll start saving up for it...

Panthersclaw: I like the gloves, I'll use them :) but, unfortunately, the Golden Star Spectre is unbuyable :(

paperdoll66: I love your customization (but I can't afford those beautiful NC items)! 

rntracy1: I know, there are more suitable frames/foregrounds but I try to use the ink one for all my pets, as if they were in a story book or something like that :P

I think I'll have to keep it minimalist:

preview.png