Happy Kiko Day!

hrtbrk

That is probably the lamest pastel yet. I just... they could have at least made the eyes a different color.

The dimensional however... I strangely really really like. He's like... a SUN. A lovely, sentient, sun.

These aren't the final versions yet so we'll see what they look like once they're released into the Rainbow Pool.

I don't like these very much. I don't really like the color of dimensional and I think pastel looks too plain.

I would've done something more like this:

TcGhjwp.jpgcXjHuZu.jpg5gAHOBa.jpg

That is probably the lamest pastel yet. I just... they could have at least made the eyes a different color.

The dimensional however... I strangely really really like. He's like... a SUN. A lovely, sentient, sun.

I'm disappointed that the bandage and one little hair aren't on these guys.

These aren't the final versions yet so we'll see what they look like once they're released into the Rainbow Pool.

I agree on the colors. The Kiko does look rather plain without the bandage & hair. I do hope that some changes are made for the final versions.

I don't like these very much. I don't really like the color of dimensional and I think pastel looks too plain.

I would've done something more like this:

TcGhjwp.jpgcXjHuZu.jpg5gAHOBa.jpg

I like your ideas, but the first one you proposed is really similar to what is an actual colour.

I really like the actual dimensional Kiko, it really looks like the sun. Well, the Pastel has pretty colours, but it would be better e.g. in the pastel green or yellow, less like a regular blue Kiko. And with the patches not added you really can feel that something's is missing

I am fond of the outfit, too. I don't like kikos in general, this is not my type of neopet, but the outfit is cute and reminds me a bit of the cheerleaders or brass band leaders with the baton :)

I like your ideas, but the first one you proposed is really similar to what is an actual colour.

I really like the actual dimensional Kiko, it really looks like the sun. Well, the Pastel has pretty colours, but it would be better e.g. in the pastel green or yellow, less like a regular blue Kiko. And with the patches not added you really can feel that something's is missing

I am fond of the outfit, too. I don't like kikos in general, this is not my type of neopet, but the outfit is cute and reminds me a bit of the cheerleaders or brass band leaders with the baton :)

That one's not my favorite either, I like the blue and purple ones I made up more. I don't think there's anything wrong with the one they drew, I would just prefer a different color.

That one's not my favorite either, I like the blue and purple ones I made up more. I'm don't think there's anything wrong with the one they drew, I would just prefer a different color.

I like your purple one the most :)

I like your purple one the most :)

@jagocianka Same. I like your purple one.

I love the purple one too! I would consider getting a Kiko if the purple color was chosen.

I swear that hat reminds me of Marge Simpson's hair... I don't know why. >.<

I'm just seeing the outfit. I don't like it much, and the hat confuses me. Is it cultural?

to me it looks quite festive, and it really makes me think of brass band leaders or cheerleaders in general :P with or without the lace hat

I'm just seeing the outfit. I don't like it much, and the hat confuses me. Is it cultural?

Here is an explanation of the hat.  It's a pretty obscure reference.

I like both of the colors, but they will be better with the band-aid.  I'm not a fan of dimensional normally, but this one is toned down enough for me to like it.