How to abandon 5th premium pet D|

Patsuchi

So, apparently my premium expired today and I'm not planning on renewing it.

However when trying to abandon my 5th pet, it notified me I can't because the petpet is still in Grave Danger.

I have also just discovered that according in the three years I was premium I was billed a total of 460$, which seems to be a lot more than what I'm supposed to be billed. And I'm very confused to how this happened.

However I can't seem to contact neopets, because it just sends me to the abandon a pet page.

Anyone has an idea what to do?

Before you can pound or transfer your pet you'll have to wait until the petpet is out of Grave Danger. If you're unable to send in a ticket from the support section on Neopets then I would Neomail them directly at [email protected] and explain everything and what you've uncovered. I hope you get things sorted out soon!

So, apparently my premium expired today and I'm not planning on renewing it.

However when trying to abandon my 5th pet, it notified me I can't because the petpet is still in Grave Danger.

I have also just discovered that according in the three years I was premium I was billed a total of 460$, which seems to be a lot more than what I'm supposed to be billed. And I'm very confused to how this happened.

However I can't seem to contact neopets, because it just sends me to the abandon a pet page.

Anyone has an idea what to do?

For the 3 yrs of premium you enjoyed, LOL, you should have paid a total of $209.88 (without any type of discount, paying monthly).  If you paid the entire year up front or received any discounts, it would be less.  $209.88 is the MOST you should have paid.  At $460, you should have gotten 6.5 yrs of premium service.  You should contact TNT to find out why you were charged so much.