Vote for Obelisk War! Round 86!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 86th round?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 86th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

Thanks for the reminder for the Obelisk War- I am choosing Seekers bc the Book Smarts boon helped my pets get their Intelligence bar filled completely green (700+) and want to try the Strength of Mind (From TDN's Obelisk Boon Guide: Grants the ability 'Mind Blast' in the Battledome, which uses your pet's Intelligence as its Strength boost, once per battle.)

I'm with you, AlwaysProcrastinating. If someone needs help with an avatar, I'm in. Plus, my gut is telling me it's time for The Order to have a win, or it could be indigestion. My gut's track record isn't really great. I'd probably have better luck at "Test Your Strength", than going with my gut. Anyhow, have fun battling, don't forget to battle, and good luck all!

Is it me or ...... I can't find any threads on the Neoboards for the next Obelisk War round.... Am I looking on the wrong boards? I've checked Battledome and Games and nothing :/  I think that's where I usually find them.... or am I having a senior moment? Jeez....

Is it me or ...... I can't find any threads on the Neoboards for the next Obelisk War round.... Am I looking on the wrong boards? I've checked Battledome and Games and nothing :/  I think that's where I usually find them.... or am I having a senior moment? Jeez....

There is a topic thread on the Avatars/NeoSignatures Neoboard, currently, with 61 posts. Sometimes the Games, Help, and Battledome Neoboards have them, too. So, no "senior moment", as of now, as I haven't seen them on those Neoboards, either. It is still "early", so maybe you will see more in the next couple of days.

I'm gonna go Seekers again, and I promise I'll collect my interest after I choose the boon if they win...

Don't feel bad, I do the exact same thing EVERY time.  I forget to check to see who won, and I ALWAYS collect my interest first.  I have to remember to check the winner first, choose my boon, THEN do my dailies.  lol

Pick me! Pick me! Order for the win :D :D Scoobert's indigestion is on Order's side too so I'd say Order's chances are looking preeetty gooood :rolleyes_anim:

Jellysudae, I'd say this is a good call here. It probably is time for the Order to win. Since I have all 6 faction avvies, I tend to go with Seekers bc I really want to use their boons. lol But most likely it won't be the Seekers this time. The Odds are NOT in their favor. :laughingsmiley: