Third FREE Cupcake in the NC MALL!

hrtbrk

Does anyone know if there is a boost in health points/endurance, strength, defense, agility/speed...? Not that I'm greedy, it is an absolutely delicious-looking cupcake and hrtbrk did put that lovely flower-hanging thingy...NOPE, I'm greedy! :rolleyes_anim:  :woot:

Lol, just when I'd put my pets back into the lodge we get another cake... :laughingsmiley:  My BD guy will have to wait a month to eat it then!

Yay, a stat increaser that actually helps my battle pet. This will definitely help me in my goal for the 200 stat boost.

No, unfortunately they are not going to keep on giving us these presents.  Every birthday they usually give 3 cupcakes or 3 slices of cake and that's it.  Don't forget that you also get the ones on YOUR pet's birthday too.  You can feed it to which ever pet you want.  So if one of your pets has a birthday and you collect a piece of cake, you can feed it to your battle pet. 

Lol, just when I'd put my pets back into the lodge we get another cake... :laughingsmiley:  My BD guy will have to wait a month to eat it then!

You can feed him sooner by taking him out of the NeoLodge. He'll still be bloated when he comes out, but you can check out early so he'll start getting hungry.

You can feed him sooner by taking him out of the NeoLodge. He'll still be bloated when he comes out, but you can check out early so he'll start getting hungry.

Yeah, I know I could do that, but...lazy :shiftyeyes_anim:

Though I can't think of what I'd use the chandelier for, I like that they move slightly in some breeze. And that they flank the pet instead of obscuring it or just being placed oddly behind it.