Ghoul Catchers - Back In Action!

Scoobert_Doo

FYI, for those interested, and who may not frequent the Neoboards, Ghoul Catchers is working, again! I was able to verify via Facebook and Android. Haven't had a chance with iOS, though, but it should be good, too. Go get your 50K a day!

I've never played. Is this game for phones only? Can I play it on a laptop? Where is the link?

It is an app made primarily for phones/tablets. It's almost like candy crush or bejeweled (if you are familiar with those) but with ghouls. But from what I understand you are able to play on your computer using facebook. If you have a facebook maybe try searcing through there? =]

I've never played. Is this game for phones only? Can I play it on a laptop? Where is the link?

aminoshiki is correct. You can play it, via Facebook. Under "Apps" on the left, from your Facebook "home" page, click on "Games". Search for Ghoul Catchers. Ghoul Catchers uses the Unity Web Player plugin, and it will prompt to install, when you first try to play it. Be aware, however, if Chrome is your browser of choice, that Chrome stopped supporting Unity Web Player, last September. If you are using the latest version of Chrome, Unity will not load/work. May have to switch to a different browser.

It's almost like candy crush or bejeweled (if you are familiar with those) but with ghouls.

Not a lot of people know this, but Bejeweled was actually inspired by Shariki on the DOS, which was released 7 years before Bejeweled!

250px-Shariki.jpg

I feel like such a nerd... >.<

Anyway, yeah it is playable on Facebook through the search bar. Now if only they can fix Key Quest! I like many people have been waiting patiently for its return. :v

• 2 weeks later...