Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure/Neopets RP - Parisian Neopia

NeoStep

Form:

Name of your character (can be from the game or an OC you created):

Your character's appearance (can be the actual character image or a fan-made image of your OC):

Your character's Neopet:

Your character's Neopet's color:

Your character's Neopet's name and accessories:

Mine is right here (I will be the main character, Raphael/Phantom R, of course lol).

Name of your character (can be from the game or an OC you created): Raphael

Your character's appearance (can be the actual character image or a fan-made image of your OC): Raphael

Your character's Neopet: Acara

Your character's Neopet's color: Tyrannian

Your character's Neopet's name and accessories: Cornu Tyran (french for Horned Tyrant), wears a dog collar and a jester hat

The RP will start automatically (if I do not post, I may be offline or AFK [Away From Keyboard]). Please do not make your character be a Mary Sue/Gary Stu, a godmodder, or a powerplayer. Any of those will be rejected.

Thank you for participating!

- NeoStep

Raphael was grooming his beloved Neopet, a Tyrannian Acara. "We need to groom that fur immensely...hold still." Raphael got a hold of some hair spray and continued to groom it. "Have you been wandering the streets of Paris while I was gone?" Cornu shook its head, grunting. "I see, then. Now, I need you to stay here while Fondue and I go art hunting. You be good."

Cornu's ears had twitched, hearing a sound beneath the window. "Come on, Fondue. Let's go." Raphael ran to the door with Fondue following behind him. "You be a good Acara for me, okay?" Cornu responded with an affirmative growl. Raphael closed the door while Cornu had laid down, its snores being louder than the traffic in Paris's streets.