New here.

Welcome Heather to TDN Forums! We are a fun-loving, diverse group of friends that share a lot of common interests. I read your other post in the other thread about role playing, so I hope our TDN friends that are into that will message you about that. When I first read your above post I thought, "Oh, is she a Hooper like my mom's friend in CA who goes all over bringing the joy of hooping to kids in Thailand, Bangkok, etc.?" and then I think I understood you meant 'hoping'- which is fine. I am going into high school this year and make LOTS of typos and ask lots of questions which makes this a great place to be bc I get lots of help and information.  :rolleyes_anim:

Anyway, I think you'll like it here, so glad you joined and Happy Gaming!  :rock:

PS- I sent you a Welcome package based on your Neopets since you just missed our Christmas in July event. Keep or sell the items, whatever helps you out. Really glad that you posted and I hope you will make lots of friends here.  :santa:

Edited by midnight_spell360

Awwww thank you ^.^ it's much appreciated.

Really looking for neopets friends . I like anime,manga, reading , and writing. I am Heather. (Indigo_sky_26) 18 and up c:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello there, and welcome to the forums.  I feel like I tell everybody the same thing, but this is a really great place: to keep track of what's happening on NP, to meet people, to get help, to participate in contests and giveaways, to just chat or play games.  Did I mention the help part yet?  Seriously, I find this to be a very generous, helpful bunch of people, so just dive right in and join a few threads.  See you round the place!

P.S. I'm pretty sure there is a roleplaying thread.  There's definitely a thread about what you're reading right now.  And there are quite a few writers on board as well.  Just keep your eyes on the threads.

Hi and welcome =) I'm Riley. I hope you don't mind, but I looked at your Neopets profile and I don't say in my profile, but I am autistic and have anxiety as well and depression and OCD to a lesser degree. I am high functioning, but still have trouble, especially dealing with everyday conversation (for the life of me I will never understand "small talk"), so I refrain from it as much as possible. Oh, I am also very introverted and I am friendly, but I get very overwhelmed when I have to reply back and forth to people, so I don't usually reply on the boards, though I do post a fair amount. That is something I really like about TDN forums. With other boards I have been to if I post and then someone replies and I don't reply back, people message me asking where I am and if I saw their reply, really stressful. Here people are more casual and understanding about when others post.

I like anime and manga, though I don't watch it or read it as much as I used to. I'm not into roleplaying (again, too much back and forth interaction, even if it is in character). My biggest loves are Linkin Park, Archie Comics and Family Guy, but I have many interests.

Anyway, I think you will have a nice time here. Take care!

Hi and welcome =) I'm Riley. I hope you don't mind, but I looked at your Neopets profile and I don't say in my profile, but I am autistic and have anxiety as well and depression and OCD to a lesser degree. I am high functioning, but still have trouble, especially dealing with everyday conversation (for the life of me I will never understand "small talk"), so I refrain from it as much as possible. Oh, I am also very introverted and I am friendly, but I get very overwhelmed when I have to reply back and forth to people, so I don't usually reply on the boards, though I do post a fair amount. That is something I really like about TDN forums. With other boards I have been to if I post and then someone replies and I don't reply back, people message me asking where I am and if I saw their reply, really stressful. Here people are more casual and understanding about when others post.

I like anime and manga, though I don't watch it or read it as much as I used to. I'm not into roleplaying (again, too much back and forth interaction, even if it is in character). My biggest loves are Linkin Park, Archie Comics and Family Guy, but I have many interests.

Anyway, I think you will have a nice time here. Take care!

You sound awesome and a lot like me, if you're 18 and up feel free to send me a message

Bump

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.