PIN issue!

Bluffinmuffin23

So recently I was reminded of Neopets by a friend, so I went back onto an old account to see how things were. When I decided to get back into the swing of things, I stopped by my bank account to withdraw Neopoints. Unfortunately, I had a pin on it, and could not withdraw. I tried my top three pins, and none of them worked. As it's an old account, I have no idea what the PIN is, and here's the kicker. I tried to send it to the email registered to the account, only to find out that the email I initially registered the account with was an email that was part of an organization I am no longer tied to. I went to go change the email to something more updated, such as my personal email, when I realized that the "change email" was indeed, protected with a PIN. Currently, i have used all five PIN attempts for the hour, 9-10 Neopian time. So I cannot get into my email to get the PIN to change it to a valid email address. Help! Any suggestions- or is there any way I can get in contact with the staff?

Your best bet is to submit a ticket, though response times are not terribly rapid. I'd also suggest creating a new "main" account and possibly transferring your items and switching your Dailies collecting over to a new, un"pin"ned account. You'll, at least temporarily, lose the money in your account, but you can at least have more functionality while awaiting a ticket response. 

Yes, do all Songbirdsara said, and then post daily here: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=157288695and on their fb page.  I got my account unfrozen very quickly doing this.  I know results are probably atypical, but it's worth a try.  Look at the other posts to see the format, and only say positive things in both the posts and the submitted ticket.

Also resubmit the ticket from the new account every day.  I was doing all three things daily for two days at the suggestion on another person whose account was frozen and got this to work.

I know a lot of other people are saying negative things out of frustration, but I got my results after removing a negative sentence from my ticket, so any one of those things may have done it.

• 5 weeks later...