Happy Grundo Day!

hrtbrk

The elderly male was done nicely (I'm totally painting Helo elderly just for that hat!), and the wig for the lady is adorable, but what old lady would wear that? Also, it seems that all the other pets get cool wizard outfits, or warrior/adventure type stuff. We get a pink pimp suit with a hideous hat that doesn't match. :sad01_anim:
I'm pretty disappointed tbh.

The elderly pets are pretty cute.  I think the female could have used a cardigan or something.  I think they had a look in mind, but most of the elderly pets come with more clothing items.  Even some jewelry or a purse would have been nice.  I do think that the hair and the toemails are really cute and would probably be worth it if I wanted one.

The outfit is horrible.  They could have at least done separates instead of having all the clothes be one piece. The jacket and pants don't even match.

Totally agree that even in summer most elderly ladies would have a shawl or a cardie or something. Otherwise, I love the wrinkle detailing and think these two are super cute!

I don't get the outfit at all. Normally the outfit has a theme like safari or raggedy ann but I'm not getting any kind of cohesion here at all

The elderly male was done nicely (I'm totally painting Helo elderly just for that hat!), and the wig for the lady is adorable, but what old lady would wear that? Also, it seems that all the other pets get cool wizard outfits, or warrior/adventure type stuff. We get a pink pimp suit with a hideous hat that doesn't match. :sad01_anim:

I'm pretty disappointed tbh.

uhm.... lots of elderly ladies wear such things? just a typical shimmy. many old ladies wear that, smoke cigarettes, have curlers on the hair or freshly curled hair, looking funny :D I think this is the inspiration, the only thing that's missing is the long cigarette, but this is a children-safe page ;p yet this shimmy can be worn by any other grundo girl, which is nice, too :)