My Own Wishing Well (Request what you want)

Leviathan000

wishingwell.gif

I have a lot of Neopoints that I have collected by doing dailies. I don't even play Neopets, I just do dailies because I get some enjoyment out of it. And so, to put my Neopoints to some use I shall run my own Wishing Well in this thread.

The rules are simple: Request what you want, maybe write a little message, then I'll go through every once in a while and grant wishes I feel like granting. There is no limit to what you can ask for or how many times you can ask. But, if you are asking for a very expensive item, then you best have a good story to tell. And don't forget to put your Neopets username so I can send you the item(s) you wished for if your wish is selected.

(It is not impossible for you to have another wish granted, but you will need to have a very good story to convince me a second time.)

Current Neopoint Pool: 710,600NP(Updated 9/12/16)

If I have chosen to grant your wish you will receive a forum private message!

Granted Wishes

icbiscuits received 5 Five Dubloon Coins (worth 6,500NP) on 9/7/16

nyrgirl received a Golden Compass (worth 35,000NP) on 9/8/16

sarahpaulson received a Scroll of the Scholar (worth 24,500NP) on 9/8/16

systemic_anomaly received 50 Rubber Ducks (worth 15,000NP) on 9/9/16

cottoncole received a Snow Paint Brush (worth 25,000NP) on 9/10/16

xd0rkus58 received a copy of "When Your Meerca's Hurt" (worth 16,500NP) on 9/12/16

cassyox received a Brown Kougra Morphing Potion (worth 37,900NP) on 9/15/16

hi, i think this is a really cool idea! right now iam collecting morphing potions so i guess that is what i would like to wish for, because most are pretty expensive ill wish for one thats not crazy in price lol

my wishing request will be for one of these items:

Blue Vandagyre Morphing Potion

Brown Kougra Morphing Potion

Camouflage JubJub Morphing Potion 

Desert Buzz Morphing Potion 

hopefully you can grant my wish :)

my username on neopets is the same it is on here cassyox

This is very sweet of you.  I have recently returned to neopets after probably a 10 year hiatus.  Not sure what brought me back but now I'm hooked again and loving the battledome but have awful weapons and I'm not sure what a "good" weapon even is.   I would love a good battledome weapon so I can start beating challengers above 120. haha.

Thank you! :) 

I love this idea! It is very nice and thoughtful of you! I know we all appreciate it! :)

I've been a member of Neopets since 2001! I played constantly the first five years, and of course life got in the way and I took some time off, and only played here and there. I've been playing consistently again for the last five years or so. Right now I'm trying to catch up on reading books for my main pet. So here's a few of the books that are at the top of my wishlist! I put them in order from most expensive to least expensive. I hope my wish gets granted!! Thank you so much! :)

Youve Been Hexed!

Jazzmosis Biography 

The Life of a Hot Dog 

When Your Meercas Hurt 

Jelly Mysteries 

This is just the coolest idea! I'll probably donate some NPs/items to sell or give sometime soon, if you're willing to take ;)

My wish for right now is that new wearable, the Sky Line Skirt. It's too cute and I'm obsessed with customizing my 5 pets :P

Hey y'all! Please don't take this the wrong way because I think this is a lovely giveaway and should absolutely continue.

Just a few friendly reminders:

TNT strictly prohibits giveaways and prize pools (asking/giving donations so more things can be won) because in the past a lot of people have been scammed through this. The contest organizer simply vanishes with the prizes and there's nothing they could do about it, so they prohibited it completely.

I'm not suggesting that Leviathan will scam you out of your hard-earned donations, but here are a few things to remember:

1) ABSOLUTELY do not mention giveaways/prize pools in NeoMail & Neopets in general

2) Be cautious and don't send out stuff you can't do without

3) Should you wish to donate something, my advice would be to hold on to your items and wait until winners are announced, and send it to them directly. This eliminates the risk of your prize not getting to the winner :)

We've held many awesome giveaways in the past and are happy to continue to do so! I'm sure this will be one of them! Giveaways are great and the generosity of people is incredible, but please remember to keep safe!

1) ABSOLUTELY do not mention giveaways/prize pools in NeoMail & Neopets in general

2) Be cautious and don't send out stuff you can't do without

3) Should you wish to donate something, my advice would be to hold on to your items and wait until winners are announced, and send it to them directly. This eliminates the risk of your prize not getting to the winner :)

I'm not entirely sure what rule #1 is saying. And I never asked for donations :( Once I run out of money then I'll just stop until I rack up some more. (If only I could remember to do Trudy's Surprise every day...)

I'm not entirely sure what rule #1 is saying. And I never asked for donations :( Once I run out of money then I'll just stop until I rack up some more. (If only I could remember to do Trudy's Surprise every day...)

I'm not saying you did anything wrong ^_^ I'm just making sure that everyone is aware of TNT's rules regarding contests etc. because there are some grey areas that seem like they should be okay but really aren't - most of those rules have been in place since the beginning of the site and probably haven't been revisited since then so....

As far as #1 goes, contests and giveaways are frowned upon on the actual Neopets site because of the potential for scams. Discussing giveaways on site could result in warnings, silencing, etc. We just want to make sure that no one gets punished on site for something we're comfortable with modding on our end. Just make sure all discussions about the giveaway happen on the forums, not Neo, including Thank You messages.

The number of people on the site makes it hard for TNT to monitor contests and such - which makes it hard to protect users against scams.

That's not really the case here on the forums, so we are totally fine with fun giveaways. ^_^

This is such a sweet, sweet idea! It's lovely to know that there are still such kind people out there!

I suppose what I would really love most of all is "Scroll of Scholars".

I bought it to read to my neopet and I'm saving up for books at the moment to read to her but somehow it vanished from my inventory without me even seeing an event notification. I'm not really sure what happened but now the idea of spending my pennies that I'm saving on an item that I already bought once makes me sad.

Good luck to everyone on here! And thanks so much for this kind idea again.

As far as #1 goes, contests and giveaways are frowned upon on the actual Neopets site because of the potential for scams. Discussing giveaways on site could result in warnings, silencing, etc. We just want to make sure that no one gets punished on site for something we're comfortable with modding on our end. Just make sure all discussions about the giveaway happen on the forums, not Neo, including Thank You messages.

Got it. I send a forum message letting the person know their wish was granted and I send them a Neofriend request so I can send the item(s). I don't do any communications in Neopets because there's no need to.

Edit: Ooooohhhhh. TNT stands for "The Neopets Team". I thought you were saying TDN has rules about giveaways. I understand now.

Got it. I send a forum message letting the person know their wish was granted and I send them a Neofriend request so I can send the item(s). I don't do any communications in Neopets because there's no need to.

Edit: Ooooohhhhh. TNT stands for "The Neopets Team". I thought you were saying TDN has rules about giveaways. I understand now.

Just so you know, you don't have to be neofriends with everyone to send them an item. Just click give to NF in your inventory & you can type in their username in the blank box.

Hey, super nice of you to do this! Sometimes when I have a bit extra neopoints I go to this page http://www.neopets.com/~Happiness_is_joy and "spread the wealth" lol. Hope this interests you, Leviathan000. I collect rubber ducks btw... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Wow, that's really kind of you! What I really want is a Faerie Petpet paint brush for my Ghostkerchief, but that's beyond expensive currently! In reality, codestones of any kind and are helpful! I have pet that I'm training for BD and he's level 25 so it's getting expensive to train him and try to save for a FPPPB! Thank you in advance if I get randomly selected!

im quite new to neopets, having a little fun bit i have yet to get any paint brushes!

Im not sure how high the prices run for them, any kind would be beyond the coolest thing in the world <3 

I also would take just about any plushie, thankies for even taking the time to read this yo!!!

Hi, sorry for not posting earlier. I don't want anything, just here to say thanks very much for doing this. I always appreciate people being nice and helping others out. I'm not in position to do the sort of thing where I ask others what they want, but I'm one to randomly gift items from wishlists or if I see a Neopets profile and can tell the person would like a certain item. In any case, I'm all for random (or not so random) acts of kindness! =)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently no one wants anything.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

westfield_shark - I would absolutely love love love a jetsam dimensional morphing potion. I have been looking everywhere but I simply cannot afford to get this item. Jetsam is my favorite neopet, the wishing well granted me my dream maraquan graal now im looking to add to my shark collection with a dimensional jetsam. A little background on me, ive been obsessed with sharks my whole life and just got back into neopets over the last couple years, much like you I really enjoy doing dailies and other odd things on the site. Currently in the process of creating my dream team. I am just one neopet away from making that dream a reality, I hope you can help ? if not, any information on the best way for me to aquire this item would be greatly appreciated. best wishes! 

dimensional jetsam.png

Westfield_Shark, this topic is 2 years old and the topic starter hasn't been online since August 2017 therefor I am locking this topic. The best way to get your desired potion is to spin Trudy's every day for a month and buy one. You'll have enough money saved in one month if you don't spend any of Trudy's winnings. If you want more advise or help please create a new topic or post in the topic: Looking to Advertise an item to buy or sell

• Duma locked this topic