Test Your Strength Champion!

flpatsfan

I have a question that I am hoping someone can help with.

I noticed yesterday on my user lookup that I have received a gold Test Your Strength Champion trophy,  I looked up all the info that I could on it and you have to have a minimum of 45 pts to even be on the top 100 list.  When I clicked on the high score table, my name isn't there and the 3 gold trophies names have between 85-88 points. I only have 44 pts.

I am not complaining by any stretch of the imagination, but does anyone have any idea how this could have happened?

Thanks

Maybe Neopets giving you a birthday present?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The minimum scores to receive trophies change as more people submit higher scores for the game, so required scores for trophies on the first of the month tend to be lower than those in the middle of the month.

Also, trophies were awarded at a weird time of day on the 1st this month (really early) so many people received trophies with scores that typically wouldn't qualify.

Odds are you got it earlier this month and didn't notice and now the minimum trophy score has increased ^_^

Congrats on your new trophy though!!

Awesome!  Thank you Brianna, I guess I hit the game at the right time, to get the gold.  I am a happy camper. :)

Teagan, I was wondering if Neopets was doing something new come birthdays.

you probably got it earlier in the month and got bumped down

that happened to me with King Hagan's trophy ...

as for TYS the opposite happened with me , i got a very high score but it was late in the month so i only got a bronze trophy ....

Thanks Suzanoberle, those are the comments I usually get as well, I truly have no idea how I got the trophy, but I'm not complaining. :)

Angelo, I didn't even know they had a trophy :)  Also I didn't know King Hagan had one, thank for that heads up.

All I can say is Kiko Lake...But, in all seriousness, I believe everyone else is correct - that you must have received it doing your dailies, early in the month. I haven't heard of game trophies being given out, without you being in the proper slot. I remember hearing that on one day, it could have been the 1st of September, trophies were awarded really early, at 12 noon, NST, and then again at the regular time of 8 pm NST. Not sure what happened. It was some strange glitch. You may have received it then. In any case, you received it fair-and-square, so enjoy it and congratulations! I normally score low. Once I got 42, if I remember correctly. Made the top 100, but not close to the top 17.