Happy Techo Day!

hrtbrk

I really like the color and look of the Dimensional one. As for the Zombie one, I think it'd be nice if they did something different with the mouth, but I like the outfit and the stiches.

I really like the color and look of the Dimensional one. As for the Zombie one, I think it'd be nice if they did something different with the mouth, but I like the outfit and the stiches.

oh my, so much what I think, only one look at it and I was like "I like it, but mouth could have been more zombie-ish" :)

I LOVE this dimensional, it's so pretty and magical...

and the outfit's interesting, though I don't watch Game of Thrones at all, so I don't know the reference

I dig the zombie clothes, but always kind of wish there was a little more work in the Paint itself, so more than just the eyes scream "zombie" when you dress them.

As usual, dimensional bored me. Ho hum.

OH, and on the outfit, I think it's a period male surcoat (maybe 15th C). Hmm, is this their Joffrey? They already have a Jon and Dany... I mean, the epaulets ARE lions... OOH OOH I think they're trying to do Cersei. Yep, definitely. Threw me off, because, seriously, it's a male surcoat.

techo-outfit-regalwarrior.jpg