New Chocolate Vandagyre !

hrtbrk

Awesome! It's toooo adorable <3
I've been wanting a Vandagyre, but w/ them being relatively new, there aren't a ton of choices for color/wearables...
yet, anyway. I really hope they keep adding new choices for them! :)

Sweet! (Sorry, I couldn't resist...). I do like the look. Very nice indeed. Except for the whipped cream on top of the Vanda's head. It looks like...well...it looks like another Vanda was flying over/above and...well...you know what birds do...

It's not super impressive at first glance, but the details really make the grade. Candy corn toes? Waffle wafer tail feathers? I love them. I don't grok the blue stripe on the beak, and wish the weird strudel icing was something else (maybe shavings, like spots), but overall, it grew on my really quickly. (Now if they would only get on making clothes backwards compatible for them. I love my Vand, but man is he fashion limited.

the colour is awesomely done!! I really love it, with the waffle tail and the ice cream splatter with the cute cherries :wub_anim:  however, I could find it even more attractive if instead of candy corn beak-and-toes theme the staff went for christmas candy cane <3 It'd be even more adorable, and it'd be so cosy, so christmas-ish <3

but still, this one is nice as well, and I really like the details :)