Faerie Festival Today, Sept. 20th

midnight_spell360

Today when I took my pet to Healing Springs, I got this message:

In celebration of the Faerie Festival, all your Neopets have their health completely restored!!!

(My sister let me know she had the same message)  :woot: Make sure to visit Healing Springs today for complete health restoration.

Thanks for the info and pardon the late posting. I didn't get a chance to reply here on the 20th, however I did go to the Healing Springs. Also, I don't know if this was related to the Faerie Festival, but I got an Earth Faerie quest and a random event where the Battle Faerie instantly increased my pet's strength. Maybe connected, maybe coincidence, either way a cool situation =)

Thanks for the info and pardon the late posting. I didn't get a chance to reply here on the 20th, however I did go to the Healing Springs. Also, I don't know if this was related to the Faerie Festival, but I got an Earth Faerie quest and a random event where the Battle Faerie instantly increased my pet's strength. Maybe connected, maybe coincidence, either way a cool situation =)

Congrats on those events! But I think they were probably coincidences, as this September Faerie Festival is just a themed day and totally unrelated to all the Faerie quest stuff that happens in February.