AAA's Revenge - Avatar!?

Scoobert_Doo

It looks like you can get an avatar from the newest Neopets game - AAA's Revenge. So far, not sure what the requirements are and the game appears to freeze when getting 999 points. Also, the avatar awarding appears to be "glitchy", too, as some have received this error message, with lower scores: "Error: You do not have this avatar or it does not exist, so we cannot display it. Nice try though." I'm sure there will be more to come. But, as an "avatar hunter", I think this is exciting news! Good luck and "get your game on"!

aaasrevenge.gif

Awesome, thanks for the info! Hopefully they will get the glitches sorted out soon and we'll find out the exact requirements as well. I can't play the AAA game at this time because I only play Neopets on my phone. When I'm finally able to play on a laptop again, I'm gonna work on getting that avatar!

Awesome, thanks for the info! Hopefully they will get the glitches sorted out soon and we'll find out the exact requirements as well. I can't play the AAA game at this time because I only play Neopets on my phone. When I'm finally able to play on a laptop again, I'm gonna work on getting that avatar!

TNT has made AAA's Revenge smart phone friendly. those circle arrows on either side move AAA and the mid one releases the yoyo..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/26/2016 at 5:16 PM, mtsparky said:

TNT has made AAA's Revenge smart phone friendly. those circle arrows on either side move AAA and the mid one releases the yoyo..

Thanks for the tip, I forgot to go back and comment! I found I'm not so good at the game, so probably won't get the avatar anyway, but still, cool being able to play on phones!

• 1 year later...