Grateful

WhiteWolf

When I heard about the train wreck in Hoboken this morning, my stomach lurched. I have a cousin who lives in Hoboken, and she's getting married in three weeks. Around noon, the phone rang, and I just looked at the thing for what felt like an eternity. It was probably all of ten seconds.

It turns out my cousin got to the station ten minutes after the crash happened! I was so grateful she was okay! It looks like I still get to meet...Um, what would you call your cousin's husband??

I call all of my cousins' spouses my cousins ^_^

Glad to hear she's okay! My friend/bridesmaid/little (I was in a sorority) was on the train prior to that one, so I know how you're feeling. Not to sound cliche, but it's amazing how much can change in an instant.

So glad your cousin is okay! I live very close to there, and I am so thankful that no one I know was injured. I feel so horrible for anyone who was killed or injured! I've taken the train into Hoboken hundreds of times, and I just can't believe it. Thinking of everyone involved!! <3

Really good to know your cousin is alright! My heart goes out to all those affected by the wreck.

Thanks for the support,  everyone! I really didn't expect this much, but I really appreciate it.