Cannot log in

ravendragonwing

I open my tab to Neopets, and I am logged out......so I try to log in again, and I cannot, so I change my password, and now I cannot log in again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I better not have anything missing!!!!

I cannot log in for 59 min? So the hacker has time to loot my stuff?

Not a happy camper......

Post again to let us know that you got in or have to fill out a ticket ? Hoping it was just a glitch and your account has stayed your account. Good luck!  :rolleyes_anim:

grundo_blue_baby.gif 

Sorry, nothing containing 'ravendragonwing' was found. Please try again.   :sad02: Umm, this isn't looking too good.

Edited by midnight_spell360

I'm so sorry this happened to you and that you changed your password.  This happened to me last night. I logged in to my side account easily and checked and my main was till there. I tried several times but I didn't get in and I started to get worried. So I tried logging in with Facebook since I play Ghoul Catchers. At first it said it couldn't find a linked account so when I cancelled, it finally logged in o.O  I hope this gets resolved for you soon. It's possible Neo suspended the account to be safe.

Still no luck.....why is it disabled?

edit: created a new account and now that account will not stay logged in or even allow me to log in, WTF?

edit again: I am a premium player too, guess they do not want my money....

one more edit: when I try to log in after 59 min, I see my active pet and then I get the too many tries error and try again in 59 min.....so aggravating. I have been on Neopets since college...like 16 years!!!!

I created another new account using a different email and that one is gone too! Can someone check on i_hatehackers and i_hate_hackers2?

It may have something to do with the username or your new accounts. I'd try a different one that you would actually consider keeping as a side account.

Now onto the business of your account. Sadly you may not have been hacked, though it is a possibility. Crossing my fingers that that's not the case here. TNT has been freezing a TON of accounts lately due to security purposes and people hacking in.

What you'll need to do is create an acceptable side account, not like the two above. From there submit a ticket with as much information about your account to prove that you are indeed the owner. In your ticket be polite and remain positive. Tickets that are rude or negative tend to get ignored longer then the positive nice ones. In your ticket mention that you are a premium user as well. Then if you have Facebook message them there with your ticket number and ask that someone look into it. The last thing you can do is go to the Help section on the Neoboards and find the Ticket Response Waiting Board and follow what the rest are doing and post your information.

By doing all three of these things, you are increasing your chance at a faster response from TNT, but you may wish to start playing on a side account for the mean time so you can still earn neopoints and use the site.

I'm very sorry this has happened to you and I hope you get a speedy response from TNT and get your account back completely unharmed.

Unfortunately, both of those side accounts are disabled, too.

User Lookup: i_hatehackers question_mark.png This account has been disabled.

User Lookup: i_hate_hackers2 question_mark.png This account has been disabled.

EDIT: Breezescout, Hey! It's good to see you here. Haven't seen a post from you for a while. Anyhow, I did a user lookup of your account and it doesn't appear to be disabled. It also seems the Neopets password reset function doesn't always work correctly, either. Not sure if you tried that option. Hopefully, you can get back in and I hope ravendragonwing is able to, too.

The 2 accounts I created were both disabled :(

It may have something to do with the username or your new accounts. I'd try a different one that you would actually consider keeping as a side account.

Now onto the business of your account. Sadly you may not have been hacked, though it is a possibility. Crossing my fingers that that's not the case here. TNT has been freezing a TON of accounts lately due to security purposes and people hacking in.

What you'll need to do is create an acceptable side account, not like the two above. From there submit a ticket with as much information about your account to prove that you are indeed the owner. In your ticket be polite and remain positive. Tickets that are rude or negative tend to get ignored longer then the positive nice ones. In your ticket mention that you are a premium user as well. Then if you have Facebook message them there with your ticket number and ask that someone look into it. The last thing you can do is go to the Help section on the Neoboards and find the Ticket Response Waiting Board and follow what the rest are doing and post your information.

By doing all three of these things, you are increasing your chance at a faster response from TNT, but you may wish to start playing on a side account for the mean time so you can still earn neopoints and use the site.

I'm very sorry this has happened to you and I hope you get a speedy response from TNT and get your account back completely unharmed.

The 2 accounts I created were both disabled :(

I think what Mouseykins is saying is that those accounts might have been disabled because of the names you chose for them. Neopets can be fairly strict when it comes to names, so try making an account with a name that is more neutral. (So try to steer clear of words like "hate" in the name.)

I hope you'll be able to get your account back!

2 of my side accounts were disabled last week and they had items worth millions of NP's in the galleries !!

i think there's a huge security breach !!

let's hope we get our accounts back

my ticket still says OPEN

I cannot even log into the other 2 accounts in order to check my ticket.....how are we to submit tickets if we can only do so when logged in, but our accounts are frozen? So frustrated :(

Your two side accounts were automatically disabled because of the usernames you chose for them. You need to create another account with a more acceptable name in it so they won't remove it. Then submit your ticket from there all over again.

Follow the instructions I posted a little ways up in this thread and you'll have better luck.

Got an email today, answered their questions and got my account back! Seems someone hacked my account and then disabled it soon after.

Seems the inventory of my entire gallery was transferred to my safety deposit box. My store prices were set to 0. And I seem to have gained 150NC. And some other items that I do not remember having. Also my equipment was all removed. Very weird.......

Edit: missing about 20 items and my petpets (3 in total) that were attached to my pets....and I had them perfected by the lab ray.

My son is having this same issue for a week now.  I created an account to submit a ticket for him but never got an activation email.  Even requested password changes for my account and have yet to get anything from them.  I don't have facebook so I can't go that route.  Sent an email to support but haven't heard anything.  I did type in his username to see if it's valid and it couldn't be found unless I typed it all in in lowercase which isn't how I set it up for him.  Does case matter for usernames?  I know it does for passwords (which I know is correct).  Anyone have any ideas for me to help him since I can't even access the account I made for myself to check on his?

This is like my worst nightmare yesterday.  I wasn't really that active, only doing dailies but I normally save my password so I found it odd my account wasn't automatically signed in.  But when I tried logged in, it wouldn't let me in.  I try to reset my password and that didn't work.

I tried to log in through my side account and if I try to search my pet up, it says This account has been disabled.

Does that mean I got hacked?