Vote for Obelisk War! Round 92!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 92nd round?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 92nd round?

• The Sway
    • Thieves Guild
    • Seekers

Wow!  I guess it's Thieves.  That's what I chose too, but nobody posted.  I guess it's a big secret until you vote.  Go Thieves!

I can't believe no one posted, either! I always look forward to lianakos posting this thread for the new/next Obelisk Skirmish. Well, if it is good enough for rntracy1, then it is good enough for me. Thieves it is! Hmm...Maybe the Thieves stole the other posts?!

Went with Thieves for the majority.  I've never seen the vote so lopsided! moreover, the THIEVES being more than just double-digits but almost 20 votes ahead of either of the other factions! I don't particularly care for the Thieves' boons, but hopefully it'll help out anyone still needing the faction avatar and theme rewards.

I went with Sway like you, sonsofan4rchy, for the boons-but I hope you will get the avatar!  :rolleyes_anim: The Battle is on, so everybody don't forget to do your 10 battles!  :medieval:

Good Luck to everyone-Thieves don't be stealin' my stuffs!  :laughingsmiley: Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Well, Sway won. Congratulations sonsofan4rchy on getting your avatar, background, & boon. I picked the Cheaper by the Dozen boon to get stocks at 10 np. :rambo:

So go collect your prizes and I hope Thieves will take it next time, rntracy1, Scoobert_Doo, & Aquamentis12!  :rolleyes_anim:

Happy Gaming everyone!  :rock:

Well, Sway won. Congratulations sonsofan4rchy on getting your avatar, background, & boon. I picked the Cheaper by the Dozen boon to get stocks at 10 np. :rambo:

So go collect your prizes and I hope Thieves will take it next time, rntracy1, Scoobert_Doo, & Aquamentis12!  :rolleyes_anim:

Happy Gaming everyone!  :rock:

Lol thanks and congrats to you on the boon! I went with black market for restocking purposes! I'll be going for Brutes or Seekers next time if they're an option!