Nay for Daily Puzzle, No Crossword

WhiteWolf

I like a repeated daily puzzle that gives you a nice amount of NP as much as the next Neopian, but enough is enough. By my calculations, it has been three months since we had a new daily puzzle and a new crossword. Honestly, I'm getting really frustrated here.  :grrr:  Am I the only one?

Nice to know I'm not alone. If you had to guess, when do you think we will see a new puzzle and crossword?

I don't want to be negative, but I don't think ever WhiteWolf!!! I kind of liked learning something new every day, and the crosswords really tested my memory sometimes!!

Oh well :/ Don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened!!!!!!!!!! (What is that from? A movie or something?)

OMG I take it back!!!!!!

I don't want to be negative, but I don't think ever WhiteWolf!!! I kind of liked learning something new every day, and the crosswords really tested my memory sometimes!!

Oh well :/ Don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened!!!!!!!!!! (What is that from? A movie or something?)

OMG I take it back!!!!!!

I think that the quote is "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" and it is supposedly something Dr. Seuss said.

Yay they finally changed the daily puzzle!

I don't know about you guys, but my favorite questions are the ones that give out items (especially books) along with NPs.  While 311 nps was a decent amount, we have had more.  The one with the constant jhudora pies was over 400 nps.  I did like getting the pies too, it kept my pets fed. 

A new puzzle and a crossword? If this post is what got them going, it was worth it. Happy coincidence? Yeah,  I'll take that too. lol

Does anyone know if Lenny Conundrum is ever coming back?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for discussing the crossword puzzle/daily puzzle only.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This was in the latest editorial, no guarantees that someone couldn't change their mind in the future, but I would say it's very unlikely

Hey CQ, quick question. The Lenny Conundrum hasn't updated in quite a while - was it just overlooked or are TNT aware of the issue, and will there be a new Conundrum soon? Thanks in advance, and I appreciate all the work you all put into keeping Neopets full of new content for us users :3 ~ evin_the_fae

The Lenny Conundrum was retired, quite a while ago (before my Neo-time). Sorry! But there are lots of other puzzles and such to keep you busy!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed. Both the crossword puzzle and daily puzzle are working again.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.