Halloween

hippygirl

Hi All. Was wondering if anyone knows if there's going to be an event for Halloween this year. I've been waiting patiently lol, but haven't heard of anything yet.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

Does TDN put an "Alert" on October 31st to remind new players that they need to stay on their account when Neopets changes at it's 12 am NST to 'keep' the Haunted Woods Theme (you find your Themes the 'My Account' and chose your Site Preference)? And will you have a guide for Trick or Treat Site to get the Goodie Bags? 

toy_y17haltot_rooislandmgr.gifRoo Island Merry-Go-Round Trick-or-Treat Bag from Y17

Does Trick or Treat still happen?

I hope this is the right place for these questions?

TnT has consistently done a Halloween event every year for more than a decade, much like Advent Calendar. I wouldn't worry so much as if it's coming, as it most surely is, just more to as the "What" it's going to be.

I want a plot so bad, but I know that it's never going to happen :(

Does TDN put an "Alert" on October 31st to remind new players that they need to stay on their account when Neopets changes at it's 12 am NST to 'keep' the Haunted Woods Theme (you find your Themes the 'My Account' and chose your Site Preference)? And will you have a guide for Trick or Treat Site to get the Goodie Bags? 

toy_y17haltot_rooislandmgr.gifRoo Island Merry-Go-Round Trick-or-Treat Bag from Y17

Does Trick or Treat still happen?

I hope this is the right place for these questions?

We don't usually put up an alert I don't think so I'll look into that. As for a guide, we will most definitely be putting up a guide for whatever event we are given as soon as we can. It will be either Hrtbrk or myself doing the guide and I'll be doing the NC Mall event guide. Because it'll just be the two of us, once the event starts you can post information on our news post to help us out. Information can be what bag you got and what you got from opening it. I'm not sure if we'll be trick-or-treating this year or if it will be a different type of event. It's been hinted in the Editorial of the Neopian Times that we may be getting something new.

I am out of "likes", Rynarok, but appreciate your response. I wish TNT would do a plot bc I never did one. I never did the Obelisk War, happened before I joined NP, and caught the last of Keyquest before JS took over. My sisters would search guides and tell each other things they figured out. It seemed so cool and now that i'm old enough...doesn't seem like it will happen.  :sad02:

Well, let's not give up hope. There should be something coming along ... do you have a falling star for me to wish on?  :rolleyes_anim: I'll take an airplane!  :laughingsmiley: