THATS IT IM QUITTING !!!!

Angeló

OMG A THIRD ACCOUNT OF MINE WAS DISABLED MY MAIN GALLERY ACCOUNT solid_rockstar !!! ITS BEEN MY GALLERY FOR 13 YEARS !!!!

YESTERDAY IT WAS FINE !! IM CHECKING ON BOTH MY REMAINING SIDES AND I CHANGED ALL MY PASSWORDS !!

THEY STILL DIDNT REPLY TO MY ORIGINAL TICKET !!

I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE ... ARE THEY JUST MESSING AROUND !!??!

IM QUITTING FOR REAL !!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, Angelo! I'm sorry that TNT isn't moving on your ticket. You'd think that TNT wouldn't want to lose a valuable 13 year veteran and major contributor to their game site.  :sad01_anim:

I can't blame you, but I will feel lost without you.  :sad02: I wish there was a solution, but I can't think of one right now. We will miss you so much.

OMG A THIRD ACCOUNT OF MINE WAS DISABLED MY MAIN GALLERY ACCOUNT solid_rockstar !!! ITS BEEN MY GALLERY FOR 13 YEARS !!!!

YESTERDAY IT WAS FINE !! IM CHECKING ON BOTH MY REMAINING SIDES AND I CHANGED ALL MY PASSWORDS !!

THEY STILL DIDNT REPLY TO MY ORIGINAL TICKET !!

I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE ... ARE THEY JUST MESSING AROUND !!??!

IM QUITTING FOR REAL !!!!!!!!!!

Angelo, OMG!  I am soooooo sorry.  This is horrible.  Do you know WHY your account was disabled?  No, of course you don't, because they don't let you know why your account is disabled anymore.  That is ridiculous.  I don't blame you if you quit.  If they disabled my account/s I would quit too.  I am not playing their games.  I wouldn't start over.  I have only been playing for 8-1/2 to 9 yrs and I would quit.  I wouldn't rebuild my accounts.  All those trophies, avatars, NPs, galleries, etc.  No way!  I feel for you, I am so sorry.

Oh no!  This is my worst nightmare!!  I'm so sorry...  I've never had multiple accounts because I'm terrified of being Frozen... 

Lilly, having multiple accounts is NOT against the rules.  It is against the rules to make NPs on more than one account.  (ie. playing games, having a shop, doing dailies, bank account, etc. on more than one account).  You can have a main plus 4 sides.  Your side accounts can be used for extra pets, storage of items, galleries, neohome.  You purchase items on your main, send them to your side, and put them in your gallery, neohome, closet, or SDB.  You can however collect Neocash gifted from TNT on your side accounts.  Hope this helps you with future decisions to have a side account(s).  They are actually very fun to have, and if anything ever happened to your main, heaven forbid, you need a side account to create a ticket.  TNT actually encourages it.

Alice from TNT responded to my ticket ..

she asked for the original emails the accounts were linked to ..

i answered but im not sure if these were the original emails !!!

let's hope she can do smthg about it ...

I'm sorry this has happened to you.  I also didn't mean to imply that you were breaking the rules.  I know you are allowed to have more than one account for certain things, I'm just too nervous to do it.  I really hope it all works out.  I can't imagine what this must feel like...

I'm sorry to know another account of yours was disabled and you may be quitting Neopets. I understand, I lost my previous main and 3 of my sides, though this was due to me sending money to my sides then back to my main. I didn't gain any money on my sides, but TNT could not be sure I guess. Anyway, I also had a side for 11 years and that was hacked and password changed. The account is still up, but I can't access it since I don't have the old email anymore. I also haven't heard anything from TNT, despite updating the ticket and sending messages on Facebook.

I understand about wanting to quit after all this frustration. I don't know that I would ever quit Neopets however, even with losing accounts I've had for years and having to start over, I think I would still miss having pets and the site in general.

I saw you got a response to your ticket. I hope you will get your accounts back and I wish you the best. Take care!

Alice from TNT responded to my ticket ..

she asked for the original emails the accounts were linked to ..

i answered but im not sure if these were the original emails !!!

let's hope she can do smthg about it ...

Angelo, good to hear you got a response!  Hopefully you'll get them back soon!  Please keep us updated on the results.  I'm interested in knowing.

BTW, I don't remember just now, but how long has it been since your initial account freeze and submitting your ticket(s) 'til the response?  I'm curious.  Thank you.

I can't believe this!  I'm so sorry to hear this has happened yet again, Angelo, and I'm sitting here trying to think of something productive, rational, helpful etc to say, and all I can think is that I can't believe you've been struck again.  No wonder you want to quit.  I'm glad you've had at least some kind of response from TNT but this is getting beyond a joke.  At this rate, they won't have any players left, just a bunch of disabled accounts. :grrr:

well at least Alice is working her butt off !!

she replied back and she is sorting it out ... i managed to remember my original email accounts ... she said she will restore them one by one ....

my remaining fear now is how many of my items were stolen (apparently the hackers arent stealing items ... just dumping them in the inventory ... but some players reported some expensive items stolen ..............)

• 3 weeks later...

Now, I know how Angelo feels!  I feel the same way.  I am beyond angry & frustrated.  So much so I feel like giving up.  This is ridiculous.  I am not a premium member like him & many Neopians but it is super-ridiculous to be frozen for no reason if we're adhering to the rules.  I am very upset about this and that it's been happening to other members.  I am trying to be cool & calm about it, but I've not been able to get to my pets for 30 days & no reply whatsoever from Neopets staff.

I won't be repetitive.  I'll just say I just posted on the note entitled "Side Account ..."

My point for posting here is to state at least he & others were able to create a side acct. & have it be frozen.  (I'm being sarcastic here.)  Me, I still haven't received the code to activate my side account.  Been waiting for 4 days.  I hope I get lucky & Alice is the one to take care of my issue.

Thank you.  Monica.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.