Customization Brainstorming

Hi All!

I'm new here and started playing around with customizations today.   Does anyone have any advice?  I just came back to Neopets after a long hiatus (just to play waaayy back) as a way of relieving grad school stress.  My account is Shakespeare-inspired, with the pets based on Viola from Twelfth Night, Ophelia from Hamlet (but a happy one), and Puck/Robin Goodfellow from A Midsummer Night's Dream.  Robin is the lab pet, so I may play with foreground/background ideas for him but nothing else until he stops shape-shifting.

ViolaSoars the Magma Shoyru: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1250304

Mostly this is with stuff I already have/got for free.The only problem with this one is I can't find the Shoyru Wizard Cloak anywhere!  I really like how it looks...

OpheliaSwims the Pirate Draik: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1250298

The Draik Sorceress clothes are expensive, but I think the wings and background look pretty good with her regular Pirate clothes for now.  I think it needs something to break up the green though (even though I like the green), and some kind of flower reference for the character.

Thoughts?  I'm not looking to spend tons of Neoponts, but it's fun to dress them up!

Hi, I wanted to say welcome since I see you are a new member =) I really like the look of your pets! I like how the color of the Autumn Leaf Wings match the Magma color on ViolaSoars. I especially like the Brightvale Glazier Wings on OpheliaSwims. I understand wanting something to break up the green color, though I personally think it looks neat how the colors in the window kind of blend with the wings. I imagine a situation with some kind of magical spell that caused the glass to break and then form into the wings. Anyway, that's just my interpretation. In any case, great job on the customization!