Happy 11 Years, The Daily Neopets

Ian

Happy Birthday TDN!! :D

I'm so proud to have been part of staff for so many years and look forward to spending even more time on the team.

Here's too more years of fun TDN! :)

Wow! 11 Already?! Very awesome! :D Where has this last year gone? It just seemed to fly by so fast! It's been a real privilege to be a part of the team! ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing what new changes and Neopets/TDN fun is in store for us as we start another year of operations! :D

Light the Fireworks!

:D

Joyous natal anniversary, TDN!!! Okaaaaay....here is some filler tripe to wish a site well just to make it to 7 stupid words.
urgence-veterinaire-alcool-300x224.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh man, I missed it (I really gotta remember to check the forum more than once a day)!

Anyway, happy belated birthday, TDN!! I'm happy to be a member here =) Thank you to all the people who work and/or post on here, everyone helps to make this site the great place that it is\(^-^)/

Happy Belated Birthday to an awesome site that has marvelous members, great game guides, and so much more with the Battlepedia, Graphics & Customization -and I probably missed some departments but I thank everyone at TDN for 11 years of great help and information!

bak_eighth_birthday_eights.gif   bak_eighth_birthday_tiered.gifbak_bday4_2004.gif bak_bday1_2004.gif bak_bday3_2004.gifbak_giantannivcakeslice6.gif

We definitely need cake! :party:  :woot:  :rock: