I got one of my accounts back

Angeló

darkcloset was restored by the amazing Alice !!

my gallery items were dumped into the SDB .. well , not all of them ... lots of them were stolen ... the UB's !! i'll have to do an i checklist ... but i'm sure that the most expensive petpets are gone .. as well as some other items ...

but my pets are safe and sound and their wearables too !!

she's working on another account now *music gallery* .. i'm really dreading the result ... there are lots of items there that you can't find anymore ... 

If someone stole those items, won't they show up somewhere? Maybe you or the team can search and see who is currently either selling those items or is now displaying them. Then have the staff check and see exactly when the items showed up on their accounts. I hope they can read an SDB if needed.

darkcloset was restored by the amazing Alice !!

my gallery items were dumped into the SDB .. well , not all of them ... lots of them were stolen ... the UB's !! i'll have to do an i checklist ... but i'm sure that the most expensive petpets are gone .. as well as some other items ...

but my pets are safe and sound and their wearables too !!

she's working on another account now *music gallery* .. i'm really dreading the result ... there are lots of items there that you can't find anymore ... 

I am glad you got and/or are getting your accounts back.  You are lucky you didn't have Tony working on it.  He would have said, "There is nothing we can do about that, sorry!"  Anyway, I was thinking along the lines of Lakecat, but slightly different.  They should be able to tell who hacked into your account.  I mean, obviously they KNEW it was hacked in the first place right?  You weren't the one who reported it and got it frozen to begin with, right?  So that means they knew something was up.  I really think they know what is going on and who the culprits are.  That is JMO.  Anyway, I am glad things are working out for you because I would miss you a lot.  Things wouldn't be the same around here without you.

Going after players who are selling itmes that OP used to have doesn't seem to be a smart idea.

We could get the cheater(s) but on the other hand we could penalize players who got those items in a legal way.

What OP could do is get in touch with TNT and ask them if they have the log of the transfers.

How come we can track which one of our pets has been sent (or which pet we have adopted) by looking at our transfer logs until the end of the current month but we have no way to tell where our item(s) have been sent?

Either way, glad you got one of your accounts back!!

I am glad you got 1 account back  :rambo: , but sad that your UB items were stolen.  :sad02: If there is something we can do, just post or message us-bc I feel so helpless but I wish I could do something!  :sad01_anim:

New Battledome Challenger  -  NP Hackers 4.png4.png

(If you have one of these "pets", I apologize- I was looking for big & scary and I don't mean to insinuate that grarrls & skeiths are evil, they aren't, JUST the Hackers!) 

I'm up for battling these evildoers who hurt innocent, hard-working Neopians (NP players) and steal valuable items, Pets, and petpets! Who's with me?  :medieval:

after all my 3 accounts are restored i will do a complete checklist and send it to them

they DO have a logging system and keep track of every item that leaves / enters an account

however i think when an account is frozen for cheating the items in it disappear esp. those retired ones (i asked her but she didnt get back to me yet)

and Alice has been helping a ton of players 

OMG OMG Alice gave me all my items back !!

there were like 20 UB's missing and she restored them

she's an angel !!

This calls for a celebration! Congratulations! So HAPPY...I feel a happy dance coming on...

aisha_blue_rock.gifaisha_yellow_rock.gifaisha_tropical_dance.gifaisha_guitar_purple.gifaisha_guitar_disco.gif :rock:

(Curious to see if this works)  :shiftyeyes_anim:

solid_rockstar was just unfrozen and got 19 stolen UB items back !!!

Jazzmosis Christmas Album , Cloud Aisha Music Box , Court Dancer Stamp and Golden Peophin Harp (my most favorite item on all of Neopets) were amongst the items that were stolen ... each one of these items costs a small fortune !!

I have lots more UB's on there but apparently the thief didn't have time to remove them all ...

I'm really happy and excited .. 

There's still one more account to restore and then I'll celebrate with all of you :) ..

midnight_spell360 

the Aishas are dancing   :D :D :D  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:

Glad you got 2/3 accounts back and (most of or all?) UB items back! Great to hear an account restore success story!

Like rntracy1, I would have missed you if you were here or on Neopets anymore. You are my TDN and Neopets hero and where I'd like to be, when my accounts "grow up".

Congrats again, and keeping fingers crossed for the last account to be restored!

Yay!!! I am so thrilled for you!!! This is the best possible news :) It makes me sick to my stomach thinking someone could do this in the first place; it just makes no sense whatsoever. Good luck working on the last account, but it sounds like you have someone great helping you so I am optimistic!

This is such fantabulous news!  It's really good to hear about such a positive outcome since there seem to have been a lot of people affected.  I wish everyone else the same good experience that you've had.  :dance: :happydance:

I'm so, so, so happy and excited for you! I am dancing in my chair :D

I'd hate to see another familiar face leave due to account issues.

I'm so glad that you got your pets and items back :)

Congratulations on getting accounts and many of your items back, It's especially good to know your favorite item was returned! Glad you have a good person helping you as well =)

Take care!

Angelo, did you just submit a ticket and get lucky with a response? I just logged in after about a year long hiatus, and everything has been wiped out. I submitted a ticket of course, but I'm not hopeful. Not sure if I even want to come back after that.