Is Neocolours in trouble?

androidTurret

If I got the right site, it appears to be up, now.

Thank you! I just checked to today too and it's definitely back up. 

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the neocolours site? I've never heard of it. 

It's basically a fansite where you can easily check out all the colours and expressions of every neopet and a better way to look at them than the rainbow pool.

Also if you find a colour you like it links you to dress to impress to create a custom for it.

It's basically a fansite where you can easily check out all the colours and expressions of every neopet and a better way to look at them than the rainbow pool.

Also if you find a colour you like it links you to dress to impress to create a custom for it.

Thank you so much. I'll check it out,

Thank you so much. I'll check it out,

We also have that on our Customization site! Just click the middle button under the header that says Neopets Colors/Emotions. :)

I personally can't access Sunnyneo on my network for some reason, I was doing their ToT mini event when it inexplicably wouldn't load ANY page at all :(

I checked those sites that check if a site is down or not and it says it's up and running but I can't visit them

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for discussing the site Neocolours only.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.