Trick or Treat 2016!

hrtbrk

Happy Halloween everyone! Enjoy hunting around Neopia, collecting this years trick-or-treat bags... or... view our quick guide below.  Open up these bags before they are gone to earn exclusive items!

halloween_kacheek.gif

toy_y18haltot_coltzanshrine.giftoy_y18haltot_jhubluff.giftoy_y18haltot_iglogaragesale.giftoy_y18haltot_koujong.giftoy_y18haltot_mysteryisland.gif

VIEW OUR PRIZE GUIDE

Quick Links

Coltzan's Shrine

Jhudora's Bluff

Garage Sale (Game)

Kitchen Quest

Kou-Jong

Hi, I was just wondering if getting trick-or-treat bags is allowed for side accounts? I collect fairy items and I just need those Jhudora trick-or-treat-bag exclusive item. If not, I could always search it up on Shop Wizard, I guess, but I'm pretty sure the price won't be too kind to me. T_T

Hi, I was just wondering if getting trick-or-treat bags is allowed for side accounts? I collect fairy items and I just need those Jhudora trick-or-treat-bag exclusive item. If not, I could always search it up on Shop Wizard, I guess, but I'm pretty sure the price won't be too kind to me. T_T

I also also wondering the same thing. Unfortunately, every single prize I got in my bags was a trick. :( I got three copies of Spooky Korbat Stories. I was hoping it might be allowed on side accounts so I could potentially get some of the new books to read to my main Neopet. 

I am not impressed with the goodie bags this year. I only got one exclusive item out of it all and the rest only gave 1-2 items and they suck.

I collect faerie items and stamps so that leaves me with more things to buy including the gift bag I never should have opened. If anyone has these items up for sale, send me a PM. :)

The prices of the bags usually fall to 20k-50k depending on the exclusive item inside (like if it's a popular wearable, book or stamp) so it may be best to wait a bit for the prices to settle. Side accounts are a definite no-no.

I second what Hrtbrk said about waiting it out. Right now the prices are so all over the place it's hard to tell what is actually a decent price/deal and what is a complete rip off. With last year's goodie bag items I waited until the prices stabilized and I don't regret doing that at all.

My only regret is opening that Jhudora bag since I got junk from it lol. :)

*sigh* I'm kinda disappointed by this year's items. Looking back at the past years, there were

usually some nice wearables thrown in (even for the NC event, today's veil was just..... I choose to rotfl the silliness of it.

And it broke when a wig is used with it).

Oh well, free items are free items. At least the bags themselves are cute.

Happy Halloween everyone :)

I collect faerie items in my side account and food/drinks in my main. I'm frustrated that I only got 1 food item, the underwater pizza. I'm not opening the Jhudora bag for my gallery, so I have to buy TWO Jhudora lollipops (one for my faerie collection and one for my food collection ugh). I wanna cry at the prizes. T_T

If anyone's collecting toys, I'm selling my Coltzan Balloon and Koujong set at a pretty affordable price, btw.

Seeing as there are no wearables, mine are going straight in the old SDB.  I'm glad they did something for Halloween though.  I say it every year, but I miss Masks of Dread... 

I wasn't unhappy with what I got, but I wasn't dancing on the ceiling either.  I'm into plushies, so I thought they were pretty cute.  I also like books, but I didn't get any of the exclusive ones, which I was hoping for.  A stamp would have had me over the moon, but sadly that wasn't to be.  Still, as someone above said, free stuff is free stuff!

I collect faerie items in my side account and food/drinks in my main. I'm frustrated that I only got 1 food item, the underwater pizza. I'm not opening the Jhudora bag for my gallery, so I have to buy TWO Jhudora lollipops (one for my faerie collection and one for my food collection ugh). I wanna cry at the prizes. T_T

If anyone's collecting toys, I'm selling my Coltzan Balloon and Koujong set at a pretty affordable price, btw.

I got one of the igloo cup cakes, and if you're interested in buying it, I would be happy to put it up on the TP for you at a discounted price (which I have no idea about at the moment, but we could come to some arrangement by pm, perhaps?)

I always pick the worst times to have technology problems! My computer has been down for almost two months my pets are starving and now I missed these bags... Grrr and I needed those Jhudora items too!