Mirandaell

Anchor management is my favorite daily, because well I'm rarely disappointed. There are a few days each week were I get nothing (but hey that's fine!) but I have gotten over the years some great prizes! I just got today a Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion, and earlier this year I got a pirate krwak morphing potion (Which I used) and usually I got some good neopoints, from 1,000 to 10,000, not to mention so many dubloons! I must have 50 of the 10,20 and 50 dubloon coins!

How do you feel about anchor management? Got anything good lately?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'General Chat' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

That's insane! I've never gotten a morphing potion from there, but then again maybe they've improved the prices ^^

I have recently gotten a 50 dubloon coin, which was awesome. Generally I'd say you get really good stuff from that daily, although I remember it used to be mostly misses... They must've changed something! :D

It's my fav too!  I get morphing potions all the time.  I especially like treasure chests. 

The treasure chests are from the forgotten shore, but yes, they are great.  Anchor management is the krawken dude where you "fire" or "flee" and you usually get a piece of the forgotten shore map, but once in a while you get a potion.  I got a pirate paint brush from it.

Anchor management is OK, but I usually just get forgotten shore map pieces--no morphing porions here, and I play daily.   I prefer Trudy's surprise (serious NP!) or the forgotten shore itself.  I'd include Kiko Pop but the music annoys me and there's no obvious way to shut it off except to mute the entire computer.

Also, don't forget to check on that lonely discarded plushie; he's usually quite grateful!  ;)

Anchor management is OK, but I usually just get forgotten shore map pieces--no morphing porions here, and I play daily.   I prefer Trudy's surprise (serious NP!) or the forgotten shore itself.  I'd include Kiko Pop but the music annoys me and there's no obvious way to shut it off except to mute the entire computer.

Also, don't forget to check on that lonely discarded plushie; he's usually quite grateful!   ;)

You can turn off the music in Kiko Pop by clicking on the white musical note in the top left corner. :)

Odd that the prizes from Anchor Management vary so much between players. I frequently find morphing potions there (although they don't seem to be worth much these days, since they've become pretty common due to this very daily).

You can turn off the music in Kiko Pop by clicking on the white musical note in the top left corner. :)

Odd that the prizes from Anchor Management vary so much between players. I frequently find morphing potions there (although they don't seem to be worth much these days, since they've become pretty common due to this very daily).

Thanks for the Kiko Pop tip....but I wish I could make it STAY off!   :P

Acorah... I'm not sure if you figured it out already but the balloons spin and you throw a dart by clicking the one you'd like to hit with your mouse.

Thank you, charelan! I thought it was more complicated than that ... I like to make things difficult for myself  lol

Also, don't forget to check on that lonely discarded plushie; he's usually quite grateful!   ;)

Kiko's pop is great because I like getting the free wearables...But that music! Gross!