Vote for Obelisk War! Round 94!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 94th round?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 94th round?

• The Sway
    • Thieves Guild
    • Brute Squad

I have joined Brutes with sonsofan4rchy & cyanidah in sollidarity, but mostly bc Commander Flint intimidates me (if I could reach his level).  :rolleyes_anim:

Anyway, maybe I'll have an easier time going against Midnight Smuggler & Nefarious Plotter. :medieval:  We shall see! Good Luck everyone! :rambo:  

Don't worry memepolice, if you don't pick the winning faction this time another skirmish round will come and you can try again. We're on Round #94 for pity's sake! :woot:

Anyway, there are 6 factions so there are 6 avatars, 6 backgrounds, and 6(+) boons to be had... hey, that number 666  :shiftyeyes_anim: , nawh! TNT doesn't mean to imply something spooky, right?  :sad01_anim:  So the Battle is on and fight your 10 battles for victory, the avatar,background, and boon  :medieval: or a consolation prize! :rambo:

I keep blanking on fighting lately, hopefully I manage to remember to pick a side next time. I've been stockpiling the books I win from Kiko pop, ready for the next time that the book smarts boon falls into my lap!