Old User Back With a Fresh Start

Hello friends! I'm an old neopets player and also a former TDN user. I won't stay who I used to be, I was a fairly inactive user, but I hope to change this with my new account!

I decided I just wanted a fresh start, so I made this new account, and my new Neopets account with my new-found love for Kacheeks (Lots of news, haha.) I hope to contribute as much as I can to this community, giving insight and opinions while making friends. I also hope to one day get out of my writing rut, and one day publish something for the Neopian times.

In any case, I look forward to meeting all of you!

Welcome, umm, do you mind if I just say/type Rose? I realize that the beginning part is a Neopian name that would intimidate me if I faced you in BD, but for chats on TDN, would that be ok? If not, please say so. 

Anyway, glad that you have decided to come out from the shadows and post on TDN. I don't have to tell you what a wonderful group of diverse friends you will find here or tell you all the awesome information TDN provides for Games (Guides), BD, Avatar collecting, to name a few services bc you know this. Now I am looking forward to what you will add with your perception and can't wait to watch your likes/dislikes unfold and become apart of this place that I call my virtual home! :rolleyes_anim: 

Make sure when you get anything published in the Neopian Times, post a link so we can celebrate your achievement! :rock:  

Rose is completely fine mate! I understanded the second part of my name is rather intimidating, but it's a bit of a calling card of mine, I would say. Beauty with the dark, as one would put!

Thank you very much for your support! Right now just trying to get used to Neopets again, playing a bunch of games to get some Neopoints, so fun times there! Figuring out which games are the easiest for Neopoints and maxing out, since some of the guide games for "easy" Neopoints are some I can't do at all, haha.

I hope one day I can be published, but if I do, I'll certainly post! As a child, I always wanted to make stuff for the Neopian Times, so why not give it a try one of these days now that I'm grown!

I'll see you around mate!

Welcome :) Wanna be friends on Neopets? 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right now just trying to get used to Neopets again, playing a bunch of games to get some Neopoints, so fun times there!

Welcome back, and be sure to do the dailies...it's a quick way to get some NP.  Be sure to do the forgotten shore (it's pretty cheap to get all the map pieces), Trudy's surprise (which is new; it may not have been here when you played before--if you play all month without missing a day, you get 100,000 NP, and most days are worth about 18,000), and visit the discarded plushie.  

Here's the link to all the dailies:  http://thedailyneopets.com/dailies