Turned Tooth ??

Angeló

Thanks for pointing that out Angelo, it must have gotten missed. I'll poke our BP team to look into this weapon. :)

Welp in my rush this morning I misunderstood Angelo and should have checked our database to see if the weapon was added. I was under the impression it was missing from our database and that is not the case. Refer to Hrtbrk's post below as to why we have no information on this weapon and other new one.

It looks like a formidable weapon.  Hopefully it will be good.  With the release of several new weapons and that empty battledome, looks like TNT may be up to something, eh? :shiftyeyes_anim:  :thumbsup:

Several of the new weapons released have actually been good, which causes the price to be skyhigh despite the low rarity. Luckily, you can ask for them from the wishing well.

If there is any missing information on the Battlepedia and you are comfortable with us borrowing the weapon to test, please contact us!

Wow, I honestly haven't seen this before. I wonder what's more dangerous? The point, or picking the whole thing up and using it as  a club to bash the opponent over the head? It looks like it's got a solid display stand. ;)

I just tried searching for Turned Tooth in the basic Neopets Search. It shows up as an r83 and apparently restocks at the Tyrannian Weaponry.

Hopefully we can get one for testing soon.

The Neopets Battlepedia had some information about it, so we have updated the Battlepedia for Turned Tooth. The other weapon released at the same time, is Winged Boomerang, and it has been tested by the Battlepedia.

Often when TNT announces a new item, especially weapons, it's not activated right away. Sometimes it takes months for the weapon to be activated, meaning it will appear in searches and will restock in shops. We try to check periodically, but until a weapon is activated we don't have much information at all about it. For instance, Curling Blade and Thunderbolt were announced by TNT on October 8, but they aren't activated yet. Thank you for letting us know that this one is active!

You can always see which weapons we have not yet tested on the Battlepedia under Need Stats On in the sidebar menu. (It's at the bottom of the Neopets Weapons Items section.) We are always looking for more information about those weapons. If you obtain the weapon and either learn about its stats or would like to lend it to the BP for testing, please contact us.

On 11/10/2016 at 4:54 PM, memepolice said:

Where do you get it, is it in a certain store or NCP?

Turned Tooth restocks at Tyrannian Weaponry. You can always see this on the Battlepedia, listed under the weapon picture.