.Brianna.

The Official "I Can't Access My Account. Now What?" Board.

85 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2017 at 6:57 PM, Sun-and-Rain said:

Thank you, I will keep doing this.  It's been two weeks and it hasn't been looked at yet, but I hope it will soon.  I hope support does see the updates, because you're right, that is where it would show who is active.

Laura, what account are you trying to activate?  One that was returned to you or a side you created?

I created a side with a different email and it hasnt sent the activation code, I had it resent, and its not in my spam folder.

xlaurar is my main

xlaura2 is my side which i am using to send in a ticket to unlock my main

On 2/20/2017 at 7:14 PM, LauraRaWr said:

I created a side with a different email and it hasnt sent the activation code, I had it resent, and its not in my spam folder.

xlaurar is my main

LauraRaWr: That is strange, I am unsure what to suggest.  Has anything changed since you sent this?  You can always make a new email, but you may run into the same issue.

Another question for anyone: It's been three weeks and my ticket still isn't assigned.  If anyone else experienced a frozen account, how long did it take to hear a response?

On 21-2-2017 at 1:14 AM, LauraRaWr said:

xlaurar is my main

I think some email addresses may simply block Neopets mails (this thread mentions AOL email addresses, and this very thread mentions AT&T), but I'm not sure if that's the case for you. You could always try a different email address (gmail or outlook, for instance, if you didn't already use either of those).

My ticket for the freezing of Zimmerchild has been upgraded to a work in progress! I'm so excited as my Neopets birthday is coming up here on March 13th, it'll be 16 years old! 

I got my account back!!!!! Woot woot!

Scoobert_Doo likes this

On 2/25/2017 at 5:21 AM, Nielo said:

I think some email addresses may simply block Neopets mails (this thread mentions AOL email addresses, and this very thread mentions AT&T), but I'm not sure if that's the case for you. You could always try a different email address (gmail or outlook, for instance, if you didn't already use either of those).

After clicking "send activation email code" every day for 2 weeks it finally did it.

On 2/28/2017 at 9:28 PM, Zimmerchild said:

My ticket for the freezing of Zimmerchild has been upgraded to a work in progress! I'm so excited as my Neopets birthday is coming up here on March 13th, it'll be 16 years old! 

how long did this take for you?

Nielo likes this

9 hours ago, LauraRaWr said:

how long did this take for you?

My account was frozen on February 16th, so about 2 weeks. I will admit I am one of the lucky ones. 

On 2/28/2017 at 9:28 PM, Zimmerchild said:

Congratulations!  That's so exciting.  =]  How long from a work in progress to receiving it back?

On 3/5/2017 at 11:09 AM, Zimmerchild said:

My account was frozen on February 16th, so about 2 weeks. I will admit I am one of the lucky ones. 

Indeed :)  It's been about six weeks for me and it's still considered open.

Zimmerchild likes this

4 minutes ago, Sun-and-Rain said:

Congratulations!  That's so exciting.  =]  How long from a work in progress to receiving it back?

Once I saw it was a work in progress, minutes, like 10 minutes. Alice was on right then working on several accounts that night.

On 3/15/2017 at 6:07 PM, Zimmerchild said:

Once I saw it was a work in progress, minutes, like 10 minutes. Alice was on right then working on several accounts that night.

That's encouraging.  Hopefully mine will be a work in progress soon.  I have seen Alice mentioned on here before.  Is she the one who manages frozen accounts?

15 minutes ago, Sun-and-Rain said:

That's encouraging.  Hopefully mine will be a work in progress soon.  I have seen Alice mentioned on here before.  Is she the one who manages frozen accounts?

I've seen her name and she's the one who handled mine, I've also seen the name Tony P. There is one other name I've seen mentioned. I don't think they handle frozen account exclusively, as I've seen Alice mentioned in regards to tickets that have to do with items. Hope your account gets sorted out soon, I know how upsetting and frustrating it can be.