Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
.Brianna.

The Official "I Can't Access My Account. Now What?" Board.

55 minutes ago, JazeMarie said:

I would like to get back into neopets with my original account, however it has been well over 10 years since I last logged in. I remember the email I used for the account (it has been deactivated by cableone and they are unable to reinstate it), but I do not remember my username, password, or the birthdate I used when I created it.  

Would it be a lost cause trying to get access to it through the support team, or would it be worth a shot?

It's worth a shot. The biggest piece of information they will ask for is the email address you originally signed up with. They may ask other things to help identify that you are the real owner,  like pets you used to own, items you may have on your account, NC transactions - so try to jog your memory and be prepared.

In the end, it doesn't hurt to try! 

Pray for me, guys...

I tried logging into my account yesterday for the first time in over a year. I got an "incorrect password" message and, most alarming, the active neopet listed wasn't mine! When I clicked the "forgot password" link, I didn't receive an email... I did what was suggested here, which was I emailed support and immediately created a second account so I could see what was going on. It looks like everything is the same with my account - except there is a new pet, a yellow Kacheek with a much better name than I ever would have come up with.

Thankfully I was able to find an old email from 2014, when I first signed up for Premium. I sent them a snip of that and hope to receive good news tomorrow. Although I don't have any amazing stats or achievements, it just makes me really sad to imagine starting all over again. 😞