Birthday!

memepolice

Today is my 16th birthday!

I think it's really neat that Neopet's 15th birthday is in 2 days; we're almost the same age.

Happy birthday to everybody else with a birthday today!!!! Hahaha. ^^ I'm really happy as you might notice.

Happy birthday memepolice! May you have many more happy days filled with peace and goodness!  :party:

Hey, I sent you a birthday package, so enjoy! I am glad you have joined TDN.  :rock:

Edited by midnight_spell360

Today is my 16th birthday!

I think it's really neat that Neopet's 15th birthday is in 2 days; we're almost the same age.

Happy birthday to everybody else with a birthday today!!!! Hahaha. ^^ I'm really happy as you might notice.

Happy Birthday Memepolice and congratulations. :party:  :icecream:

However...you're slightly off on the age of Neopets. :shiftyeyes_anim: It actually turns 17 today. I didn't want anyone to give the wrong answer in today's Daily Puzzle. :thumbsup:

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=dailypuzzle

Belated Happy Birthday!! *<(=0D I did not see before because I was caught up playing Neoquest and not going on other sites, but now I'm done. Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and have a wonderful day!!