Happy Vandagyre Day!

hrtbrk

The Faerie Vandagyre is GORGEOUS!!! <3

Now I need to decide which one of my Vandas to paint and that's going to be a tough decision. The White is very nice and basic too. Good job TNT! :D

YAY! Faerie is so beautiful! I'm not entirely sure about the orange colour but I still love it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: White is nice and basic (so not my style) 

Obviously faerie will be released shortly after my Van was zapped chocolate :/ I may be tempted to start zapping her again!

I'm generally consistent once I get set on having things a certain way, so I'm still keeping my Vandagyre, Ryutel, a baby. However, I really like how both of these look, especially the faerie. I think the colors are very pretty =)

THE COLOURS OF THE FAERIE ARE SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! ONE of the prettiest pets EVER!!! It's a shame it's not in like a flying faerie pose, but it's sooooo beautiful... really.... like a flower or ... holidays :D and I like the tail :) maybe the wings could be more interesting, but still they match the whole.

White - exactly, nice basic, good to dress up :)

YAY! Faerie is so beautiful! I'm not entirely sure about the orange colour but I still love it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: White is nice and basic (so not my style) 

Obviously faerie will be released shortly after my Van was zapped chocolate :/ I may be tempted to start zapping her again!

why not having two vandagyres? :p I am not the fan of the pet as such, BUT the faerie one makes me wanna have it :D

so i made this pet in order to paint it faerie but when i go to the rainbow pool it wont allow me to..... what do i do? did anyone else have this issue?

I don't think they have been activated yet. TDN's Customization department usually posts when new colours are available to paint, in case you happen to miss it!

I don't think they have been activated yet. TDN's Customization department usually posts when new colours are available to paint, in case you happen to miss it!

Hrtbrk is correct, they haven't been activated in the Rainbow Pool yet. To know when they're active you can go to the Vandagyre page in the Rainbow Pool and if the colors are active they'll be listed there. Additionally when I notice that they've been activated, I usually check 1-2x a week depending on my schedule I will add the color combination to our Customization Database and also do a news post in the Customization section. Hang in there! They should be released soon! :)

Hrtbrk is correct, they haven't been activated in the Rainbow Pool yet. To know when they're active you can go to the Vandagyre page in the Rainbow Pool and if the colors are active they'll be listed there. Additionally when I notice that they've been activated, I usually check 1-2x a week depending on my schedule I will add the color combination to our Customization Database and also do a news post in the Customization section. Hang in there! They should be released soon! :)

thank you guys! i did not know this! i figured when they released the new colour it was automatic that you could paint them!

thank you guys! i did not know this! i figured when they released the new colour it was automatic that you could paint them!

It "used" to be that way but ever since the transfer over to Jumpstart the art department or whomever is responsible for having things completed and activated on news release for pet days has not been doing so. The reasoning we've been given is that there are a lot of layers and emotions to account for. Which is total nonsense because the old department was able to have all pet day related things released, the clothing may not have been activated right away but the pet colors definitely were.

Stay tuned and keep checking back for updates! I'm in need of a Faerie Vanda now too. :)