Unreleased Birthday Petpets!

hrtbrk

These are so disappointing  :( All the other Birthday Petpets are so pretty and original, but these look like they were put together in a hurry. They literally just took the regular Polarchuck image and put frosting on it. I still want to get it though, but only because of my gallery.

For comparison:

petpet_faebear.gif=faellie_birthday.gif

pets_babaa.gif=babaa_birthday.gif

polarchuck_white.gifpolarchuck_birthday.gif

Even though the Polarchuck is the same image with frosting covering it, I still think it is adorable and works because I feel like it would have the same face in that scenario (would be very happy to be covered in frosting). I do see they are not as involved/detailed as some of the other birthday petpets, but I also agree with others, they are really cute in their own way =)

well, I wouldn't add anything original: they seem cute, but yes, some of them are really unimpressive. All the existing bday petpets are so cute, sweet and just-to-eat treats, and these are like pets covered in frosting :P I like the idea behind the Snorkle, though, this candle on his nose <3 and I like the Angelpuss, the idea simila to Faelie, and it works good as well. But Polarchuck? and MELVIE? This one is SUPER disappointing.... just looks dirty...even the colours of the fur aren't changed, it's like regular green petpet...

I haven't seen any goodie bags yet, do they sell out quick?

Oh  yes! They will be in high demand for a while.

I have seen people seeing bags in the TP, however I still haven't found one in the toy store and it seems that the toy store is only restocking the same items. Will I be able to find the bags in the toy store for the rest of this week?

Of course! The bag will regularly restock in the top shop as a regular item! Best of luck getting one!

They usually average out to about 50k on the shop wiz once the hype wears off.