NC MALL: Free Birthday Goodie Bag!

hrtbrk

Did anyone else have issues not receiving this? I clicked it, clicked the link that comes up to my inventory, and refreshed a few times but it's not there? The goodie bag is also no longer listed for me in the marketplace.

Scroll to the bottom. It is under the NC items tab.

Can we claim it on side accounts like for the NC mall birthday stuff?

As long as NP/NP items aren't awarded, you can claim on side accounts. This gifts an NC item and shows a code for a discount on NC Mall purchases, so you'll be fine getting this on your side accounts.

And for anyone wondering what you get:

mall_gar_acorn.gif

Painted Acorn String Lights

Is there going to be another cupcake that trolls us with pointless movement points? :laughingsmiley:

Nope cupcakes are only released during the NC Mall's Birthday Celebration which is in July. Totally separate from the rest of Neopets' birthday on November 13th.

The discount is good through the 18th of this month.

The code actually expires at the end of day on the 22nd. Maybe they originally had it as the 18th but opening mine said the 22nd.

tumblr_ogrphiAM3I1s4jd4io1_500.png

Thanks for the info! I'm glad it's there for the week, I thought I missed it since I forgot to check on Neopet's birthday. Also, yay, another item that works for my rainbow gallery =)

nice, colourful item, but overall not very impressive... when it comes to free NC items, they are rarely of any use in customisation and most of them are like... matching nothing and good for nothing. This one at least has this Christmas blast to it :)