Hello (Again)!

Haliaetus

Hi everyone!

Since I've recently gotten back into Neopets, I thought I would become active on the TDN boards again. I tend to do a little lurking every now and then, but a couple of years ago I was relatively active here. :P I've been very out of touch with Neo and have been trying to reacquaint myself with it. Much to my dismay I've discovered that Habi and Key Quest are still gone, but I am excited for the Advent Calendar to be starting next month! I'm not sure what I may have missed out on over the past couple of years, but I am looking forward to what may be to come. And I can't wait to start exploring the boards here again! ^_^

Hi! I've been out of Neopets for over ten years and wandered back somehow. I forgot my password for my old account but they're still there :) A lot has changed, I think. When I was playing it some years ago, the sidebar was still on the side. I feel so old :D

Hi and welcome back, Haliaetus! Hi and welcome to kat_nightingale and florallure as well, seeing as you are both new! Even though things have changed, it's cool that Neopets has been around for a long time and is still a lot of fun. These forums are great as the people here are very helpful and friendly. I hope you all have a great time on Neopets and here. Take care =)

Welcome, Haliaetus, kat_nightingale, and florallure! Wow, 3 TDN buddies joining up-it's about to get crowded in here!  :laughingsmiley: I hope you will all find TDN Forums not only full of helpful information: great Game Guides, Awesome Avatar solutions & graphics for counters, etc., a whole section on BattleDome help & advice, but also the great friendships we build here with such a diverse group of caring members. Looking forward to reading your posts! :rolleyes_anim: