New Stamp Avatar - Maraqua

Scoobert_Doo

Although not officially announced from TNT, it appears there is a new stamp avatar. Complete the Maraqua page of your stamp album and you will get this:

kingkelp.gif

Yesterday, the "Collector" part of the stamp wasn't animated, but today it appears to have been corrected. Although I haven't completed any stamp album pages, and it would take me forever to do so, I'm excited TNT has released another avatar this year. I believe that makes three, so far - AAA's Revenge, Other II (stamp) and this one. I don't think it looks too bad. What do you think?

Stamps are too expensive for me to collect, but this one looks neat! I'll admit I'm fond of blues so this color scheme is awesome :)

*sigh* Yet another avatar completely out of my reach (for a good long while at least). I like this one better than the Brucey B, but I still prefer the other stamp avatars to these two. I like how the other avatars feature one of the nicest stamps from each album. JS is getting there... ;) slowly but surely.

This might be out of my realistic reach because of the cost/availability of rare stamps; but at least it's not out of my reach because I suck so badly at the games! :woot:

So yay for another potentially achievable avatar. :laughingsmiley:

I guess they're all possible if you have enough Neopoints.  LOL :sick02:

Maraqua actually isn't that bad to finish. The most expensive stamps are still restockable, sell for around 50 million NP, and are pretty readily available on the TP. Of course, I don't know how much they'll inflate now that there is an avatar. Demand will be higher, so prices will probably rise, but they'll stabilize since the supply won't dry up too much.

A shame I'll probably never get any of the stamp avatars. Granted I'm more or less focused on saving for my gallery and battle set, for SOMEDAY. But I'm a really big Maraqua fan... Oh well, at least I can go to sites like TDN and look at the avatars like this one, they DID do a pretty nice job on this avatar! :)

Yea, prices have nearly centupled (increased by 100) since the release. From 6,000 to 98,000. It's ridiculous. People are really greedy.

I don't know if it's entirely about greed. When the avatar was first discovered, I ran out and bought all the buyable ones that I could while they were still cheap and put them directly in my album.

Others probably did the same thing so the supply has lessened while the demand has gone up. Boo to the resellers tho!

Too bad I wasn't fast enough to get all of them :( Hopefully more get thrown in to the market so the prices can come down a bit because this avatar is really pretty and it's actually obtainable for a good amount of users.