Un-Official Neopets Not-So-Secret Gifter 2016

Musical_Shoyru

Welcome to the Un-Official Neopets 'Not-So-Secret Gifter 2016!!

Hello everyone! December is almost here and that means we're so much closer to Christmas! *squeals in excitement* Christmas has to be my most favorite time of the year as I get to spread so much joy by giving gifts to others, bringing joy to them ultimately brings joy to myself!

While scouring the web today, I stumbled upon a forum that someone had started something similar to this. It reminded me a little bit of our Wishlist Gifting we do here in July and December, but a tad different. The way this works is you will be assigned a specific person to love on from December 5th until January 5th (A WHOLE MONTH OF JOY GIVING!?! SIGN ME UP!). You'll be assigned to and receive a random person to gift through the whole month on December 5th. It won't be so 'secret' because as soon as you send your fist gift to them through Neopets you'll be revealed, but that doesn't mean the gifts won't be a surprise! If this sounds interesting to you and you wish to participant please read the rules and guidelines below and have fun!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. Please make sure to read ALL of the guidelines!
  2. To sign up you must PM me here on TDN using the format posted AFTER these guidelines.
  3. Non-TDN members are allowed to participant such as; family members, friends, children, etc. If you would like to receive gifts on someones behalf and then forward it to them please make sure to add a separate form for EACH person participating under your Neopets Username or participating in general.
  4. Sign ups will close on Dec 4th @ 11:59 PM EST
  5. Gifting will begin Dec 5th at 12a EST and end Jan 5th at 11:59p EST. You will receive a PM from me here on TDN with your giftee's form.
  6. You are allowed to gift as little or as many gifts as you want throughout the month time-span.
  7. DO NOT beg for gifts. People are being generous just by signing up. This is not an item grab, this is a fun gift-giving event.Please make sure to report anyone acting unruly to me VIA PM on TDN, if you receive a complaint you will be given 1 warning from myself, if another complaint is received you will be dropped from the event.
  8. Please remember that although this is just a fun event that you ARE committing to be someone's Gifter so if at any point during the month you are unable to participant, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know!
  9. You will have the option to check to be someones Back-Up-Gifter. This means that if someone needs to drop out during the beginning, middle or end of the month you will pick up ANOTHER giftee so that this person is not left without someone. This is optional on each form and only recommended to the neousers that have the extra funds. The back-up gifting with be extended to Jan 10th if necessary (for those who drop out toward the end and have not sent a gift to someone or for those who have not received a gift by Jan 1st)
  10. There will also be a section if you want more than on Not-So-Secret-Gifter if the sign-up volume is low.
  11. Once receiving your Not-So-Secret-Gifter you will message them on Neopets confirming that you got them. Just simply introduce yourself and confirm by saying something along the lines of 'I look forward to being your friend this Holiday Season!" or "Can't wait to send you a Christmas Gift!" You can be reprimanded for using the word 'Secret Santa' on Neopets. Which is why we're using the word Gifter and Gifting.
  12. If you do not receive a message back from your giftee or a message from a 'Gifter' at all within 48 hours please contact me and I will re-match you.
  13. Your Neopets Username is required to participant and will be given to your Gifter.
  14. You can ask for NP items and NC items in the wishlist you provide in your form whether that's linked to a wishlist or just a small text list is given. Please don't expect to receive high priced items or NC, if you do please make sure to thank them gratefully.
  15. If you send a gift to your giftee and they did not except it within 48 hours AND did not respond to your message please PM on here and I'll rematch you.
  16. This is NOT an official TDN event or Neopets event, everything is ran by myself. Of course TDN mod's are welcome to participant! :)
  17. If there's anything I did not cover or you have further questions please PM me on TDN.

BLANK SUBMISSION FORM (COPY AND PAST IN YOUR PM TO ME SIGNING UP)

What's your TDN username?

Will you be having a non-TDN member participating? 

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

(If yes Please make sure to attached ANOTHER form for each person participating. If you a receiving on their behalf, you may re-enter you username in the Neopets username. Just enter N/A for TDN username)

What's your Neopets Username?

Are you willing to be a Back-Up-Santa? (This is for my use only) 

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

What are you interests/goals/hobbies on Neopets?

Are you willing to take on more than one giftee if the participant count is low?

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

What might you be interested in receiving from your Not-So-Secret-Gifter?

You may give a link to a wishlist here or a small typed up list.

Anything else you want your gifter to know?

Anything you want me to know? (This is for my use only)

By signing up you understand that you are committing to be a gifter as well and must inform me if anything changes that may compromise you ability to gift.

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

Thank you to everyone participating and happy gifting!

Transparent_Snowflakes_Clipart.png?m=138

Welcome to the Un-Official Neopets 'Not-So-Secret Gifter 2016!!

Hello everyone! December is almost here and that means we're so much closer to Christmas! *squeals in excitement* Christmas has to be my most favorite time of the year as I get to spread so much joy by giving gifts to others, bringing joy to them ultimately brings joy to myself!

While scouring the web today, I stumbled upon a forum that someone had started something similar to this. It reminded me a little bit of our Wishlist Gifting we do here in July and December, but a tad different. The way this works is you will be assigned a specific person to love on from December 5th until January 5th (A WHOLE MONTH OF JOY GIVING!?! SIGN ME UP!). You'll be assigned to and receive a random person to gift through the whole month on December 5th. It won't be so 'secret' because as soon as you send your fist gift to them through Neopets you'll be revealed, but that doesn't mean the gifts won't be a surprise! If this sounds interesting to you and you wish to participant please read the rules and guidelines below and have fun!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. Please make sure to read ALL of the guidelines!
  2. To sign up you must PM me here on TDN using the format posted AFTER these guidelines.
  3. Non-TDN members are allowed to participant such as; family members, friends, children, etc. If you would like to receive gifts on someones behalf and then forward it to them please make sure to add a separate form for EACH person participating under your Neopets Username or participating in general.
  4. Sign ups will close on Dec 4th @ 11:59 PM EST
  5. Gifting will begin Dec 5th at 12a EST and end Jan 5th at 11:59p EST. You will receive a PM from me here on TDN with your giftee's form.
  6. You are allowed to gift as little or as many gifts as you want throughout the month time-span.
  7. DO NOT beg for gifts. People are being generous just by signing up. This is not an item grab, this is a fun gift-giving event.Please make sure to report anyone acting unruly to me VIA PM on TDN, if you receive a complaint you will be given 1 warning from myself, if another complaint is received you will be dropped from the event.
  8. Please remember that although this is just a fun event that you ARE committing to be someone's Gifter so if at any point during the month you are unable to participant, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know!
  9. You will have the option to check to be someones Back-Up-Gifter. This means that if someone needs to drop out during the beginning, middle or end of the month you will pick up ANOTHER giftee so that this person is not left without someone. This is optional on each form and only recommended to the neousers that have the extra funds. The back-up gifting with be extended to Jan 10th if necessary (for those who drop out toward the end and have not sent a gift to someone or for those who have not received a gift by Jan 1st)
  10. There will also be a section if you want more than on Not-So-Secret-Gifter if the sign-up volume is low.
  11. Once receiving your Not-So-Secret-Gifter you will message them on Neopets confirming that you got them. Just simply introduce yourself and confirm by saying something along the lines of 'I look forward to being your friend this Holiday Season!" or "Can't wait to send you a Christmas Gift!" You can be reprimanded for using the word 'Secret Santa' on Neopets. Which is why we're using the word Gifter and Gifting.
  12. If you do not receive a message back from your giftee or a message from a 'Gifter' at all within 48 hours please contact me and I will re-match you.
  13. Your Neopets Username is required to participant and will be given to your Gifter.
  14. You can ask for NP items and NC items in the wishlist you provide in your form whether that's linked to a wishlist or just a small text list is given. Please don't expect to receive high priced items or NC, if you do please make sure to thank them gratefully.
  15. If you send a gift to your giftee and they did not except it within 48 hours AND did not respond to your message please PM on here and I'll rematch you.
  16. This is NOT an official TDN event or Neopets event, everything is ran by myself. Of course TDN mod's are welcome to participant! :)
  17. If there's anything I did not cover or you have further questions please PM me on TDN.

BLANK SUBMISSION FORM (COPY AND PAST IN YOUR PM TO ME SIGNING UP)

What's your TDN username?

Will you be having a non-TDN member participating? 

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

(If yes Please make sure to attached ANOTHER form for each person participating. If you a receiving on their behalf, you may re-enter you username in the Neopets username. Just enter N/A for TDN username)

What's your Neopets Username?

Are you willing to be a Back-Up-Santa? (This is for my use only) 

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

What are you interests/goals/hobbies on Neopets?

Are you willing to take on more than one giftee if the participant count is low?

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

What might you be interested in receiving from your Not-So-Secret-Gifter?

You may give a link to a wishlist here or a small typed up list.

Anything else you want your gifter to know?

Anything you want me to know? (This is for my use only)

By signing up you understand that you are committing to be a gifter as well and must inform me if anything changes that may compromise you ability to gift.

[ ] Yes or [ ] No

Thank you to everyone participating and happy gifting!

Transparent_Snowflakes_Clipart.png?m=138

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this!!! :D Thanks for giving us an opportunity to spread kindness this holiday season. c:

Contemplating! I don't have a ton of NPs to gift awesome presents but it's the thought that counts, right? :santa:  Happy holidays!

It definitely is the thought that counts! A lot of users want smaller in-expensive items for different reason. Some people are going after the junk avie still which consists of discarding a TON of 1 np junk items, some people are reading books to their pets and have some lower priced books to go as well. Some even collect rubber duckies or junk items! There's a diverse pool of likes on Neopets! It's all about having fun!

Just a friendly reminder that since this is essentially a Secret Santa and giveaway DO NOT mention any part of it on Neopets! Doing so could get yourself and others frozen!

Stay safe and have fun! :)

Just a friendly reminder that since this is essentially a Secret Santa and giveaway DO NOT mention any part of it on Neopets! Doing so could get yourself and others frozen!

Stay safe and have fun! :)

Thanks for another reminder, but I did mention it in my rules about not saying it on Neopets. :) Happy Holidays!